Longest recorded guitar solo?

Thanks yall. I brought my arrangement of both of these songs to the guys just to play around with it at practices. Suffragette ended up being pretty decent so we stuck it in the set as a break for the singer. And as much as I despise doing it, the crowd seems to get a tickle out of a singing drummer. And in this town, no one expects to be blindsided with some Bowie. Jeffersons is just a total goof around thing. We'll probably never do it again.

My wife took these vids. We got a new camera recently (last year lol) and haven't video'd anything with it. So I wanted to see how it would do at a loud ass gig. It came out pretty good. If there's a next time I'll have her get better footage. :D

Seriously, you should add a few more cam's, record a show with a separate recording system, and put together a promo/fun/family video for yourself and those that come to see your shows. Get something down, that you can show Lemmy, and make him proud. lol!

Seriously, you should add a few more cam's, record a show with a separate recording system, and put together a promo/fun/family video for yourself and those that come to see your shows. Get something down, that you can show Lemmy, and make him proud. lol!

Lol. Dude, that sounds like work. You know, we have access to enough PA equipment to play pretty much anywhere, we just never learned how to rig it all up. It just sits there at the guy's house.

To bad I don't reside in the eye of satan's butthole... I would put it together for you myself.

Seriously, you should take advantage of the moment man. Multitrack a gig, and sync multiple camera video to the audio tracks. Mix them later.

Don't f**k with the attitude and emotion of the gig. Just do something cool, that you won't later say 'that was some shitty show we did'.

Make a video, that your kids will say "That's my Daddy!".

:D

To bad I don't reside in the eye of satan's butthole... I would put it together for you myself.

Seriously, you should take advantage of the moment man. Multitrack a gig, and sync multiple camera video to the audio tracks. Mix them later.

Don't f**k with the attitude and emotion of the gig. Just do something cool, that you won't later say 'that was some shitty show we did'.

Make a video, that your kids will say "That's my Daddy!".

:D

Yeah maybe. For some reason I'm just not that interested with video. I dunno, it just doesn't do anything for me. Supposedly it's easier than ever to make a music video or film a live show in high quality. That's cool, but I still don't really care.

Those video's were great, Greg!

What does WOT stand for?
I take it that was all in house PA and lighting?
What was the name of the venue and in what town?

Thanks man. WOT - Wide Open Throttle - the initials for one of the bands we split the bill with. This was a Toys-for-Tots show that they organized and asked us to play with them. It was a no-brainer for me. I'm usually pretty jaded about gigs, but I was happy to do this one. Bring an unwrapped toy or give a cash donation, get in free and get discounted drinks. WOT did a great job promoting this thing. The event raised a lot of cash and filled like 5 or 6 big steel drums full of toys. WOT went all out. They printed up programs and did all the decorations and stuff. We gig at that club (BFE in Houston) all the time, and it never looks like that. Lol. It's an okay place, but it's kind of sleazy and dingy. They have house lights and PA, good sound system, but the christmas stuff was all WOT. They spent all day decorating the place. The lasers and smoke were from my buddy Mike. I'm even playing WOT's drums. I normally hate backline stuff and refuse to play someone else's shit. I had my own kit, but when I got there I saw that their kit was draped in lights, so I agreed to use it so they wouldn't have to tear it all down for me to set my own shit up. We closed the show. Last band.

Am always hit up many times this time of year to provide sound n' lights for causes such as this.

Does my heart good to see other such as yourself and your band plus the other bands there doing what is right for the unfortunate with the talents that we have.

Great job Greg. :thumbs up:

Thank you. While yes, my general personality is abrasive and caustic towards adults, I do try to be a humanitarian for those less fortunate than me - especially kids. Any problem a child has is almost always the direct result of a useless adult, so I do what I can to remedy that in some small way.

Thank you. While yes, my general personality is abrasive and caustic towards adults, I do try to be a humanitarian for those less fortunate than me - especially kids. Any problem a child has is almost always the direct result of a useless adult, so I do what I can to remedy that in some small way.

Words to live by...:)

Words to live by...:)

Peace on Earth, guys ..... Good will to men ..........................

WOT - Wide Open Throttle - the initials for one of the bands we split the bill with.
I used to be in a band called The Silver Eagle Band. After a while it was shortened to just SEB. Whenever anybody would ask me what SEB stood for I'd say, "About 45 minutes then we take a break.":laughings:

What's the friggin answer?

Back