Docs place?

rct

I guess it's gone officially, for good now? I see a few names here I recognize from there, thought someone might know.

rct

There were posts that the site was going to stay up being run by the mods, it went down without warning. I am hopefull that it may be being moved to a different server and may reappear. It's proberbly not high on the things to do by Dr who's family which is understanderble.

I will try to contact one of the mods when I get back to work as I don't have then on this computer.

Cheers
Alan.

Terry said Bruces' daughter was going to try to keep it going. Maybe Terry threw in the towel. Who knows - (no pun intended)

The site expired 2012-02-15 (bad choice of words).

I'm out

Over on GS (which is also, for some reason, down today) a family member posted that they intend to get the site back up and running asap. Apparently renewing the domain was just missed among the things that needed attending.

Over on GS (which is also, for some reason, down today) a family member posted that they intend to get the site back up and running asap. Apparently renewing the domain was just missed among the things that needed attending.

I had a feeling that is what happened, hopefully the site will come back at some point.

Alan.

Just to let you guys know, the site is back online. We are looking for the former moderators to help us dig the old contents out from the archives, but the community is starting to come back, and it's only been a few hours!

Just to let you guys know, the site is back online. We are looking for the former moderators to help us dig the old contents out from the archives, but the community is starting to come back, and it's only been a few hours!

A few of us have been over at this site, glad to see it back.

Alan.

Alan, it's great that the old crew is sticking together, thanks for the heads up. Of course, everybody from the other site is welcome too. If you are in touch with the old moderators, please let them know as well.

Back