FS: Alesis MasterLink Stereo Recorder

snatchman

Crap... ..Have to sell my beloved MasterLink stereo recorder..In very good shape..Original series and works as should sa far as I can tell..Asking $450.00 shipped to the states..

We almost bought a Masterlink a couple years back- but really, what does the machine do to make it worth $450, used? I was interested, may still be, but that sounds very steep.

We almost bought a Masterlink a couple years back- but really, what does the machine do to make it worth $450, used? I was interested, may still be, but that sounds very steep.
Well...Like everything else, I guess gear is in the "eyes of the beholder"...The Masterlink is a very useful machine. Can you do without one, sure..Will one help your work flow, very much so..!.I've enjoyed using it..The Playlist function alone makes it worth $450 to me and I bought it new for much more.!..(lol).The ability to be able to record more than one song ( as it has a HD in side, most other CD burners don't)helps so you can audtion several mixes without having to burn blank CDs to reference..It has some very neat functions ( even though I barely use the DSP stuff)..The ability to move songs around in the playlist ( sequence) before you get ready to have a project " mastered" is really neat..I'm sure you can do this in a" puter, but just being able to do this externally is good..

( as it has a HD in side, most other CD burners don't)helps so you can audtion several mixes without having to burn blank CDs to reference..It has some very neat functions ( even though I barely use the DSP stuff)..The ability to move songs around in the playlist ( sequence) before you get ready to have a project " mastered" is really neat..I'm sure you can do this in a" puter, but just being able to do this externally is good..

THIS^^^

Love my MasterLink. Paid $500 mint in box a few years back, and it was worth every penny.

+2...Ok....then ..$425 shipped...!

That is a really good price,...if I didn't have to recoup from other gear purchases,..I would jump on that.
I'd love to have another one.
Someone out there is missing out on a really good deal.

Snatchman,..Do you have the remote for the MasterLink?

That is a really good price,...if I didn't have to recoup from other gear purchases,..I would jump on that.
I'd love to have another one.
Someone out there is missing out on a really good deal.

Snatchman,..Do you have the remote for the MasterLink?
Hello..Yes, I think I have the remote..I just have to put my hands on it..Buy the remote for $425.00, I'll give you the Masterlink for free..!..(lol)

Gonna check with my son and get back to you. If you can hold off selling it for a few days, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:
Back