New Website Hunch.com helps make decisions. I asked which mic to buy and..

Mr. ROUSH

So hunch.com just came out yesterday and is a site that helps people to make decisions based on a serious of questions it asks about the decision you're trying to make. The site uses input from it's members to arrive at these decisions based on popular answers provided from others making the same decision. I didn't actually need help at this time making the decision, I just found it interesting, so here's what I got..

Based on my answers to some pretty basic yet very logical and important questions hunch returned the following results...

Neumann M150 tube mic
Shure SM58
MXL V67i Tube

As a wild card hunch suggested the Crown PCC-160 that one didn't really apply since I'm not giving any kind of presidential address or any important speach..

How would you rate these suggestions? I'd have to say I wasn't very impressed, and I think there are a lot of other, better mics that could have been suggested.. then again it's based on how I answered the questions too.. maybe someone else will get better results.. anway, I was bored at work killing time so.. entertain me here. Later on.

Hunch.com did not come out just yesterday. It came out back in 2002.

I don't know what you were asking it for, but for some reason it paired up some very unrelated mics into the same category. Oh well.

Hunch.com did not come out just yesterday. It came out back in 2002.

I don't know what you were asking it for, but for some reason it paired up some very unrelated mics into the same category. Oh well.

According to CNN it just came out Monday the 15th. http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/06/15/hunch.online.decisions/index.html?iref=newssearch

agreed on the answer though.. the results were poor.. I posed the question "which mic should I buy?" supposedly the answers will become more accurate as more members join the site and provide data.

Back