I can't record right now...

Rokket

Trailing Behind Again
... but I want to mix something new.

I don't know if this is the place to post this, but screw it.

Anybody got something they have been beating their brains out trying to get right, and maybe need some fresh ears and a different approach to mix?

I am bored out of my gourd and I am looking for something to do. If you have a song you are willing to let me have a crack at, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!!! :D

Last edited:
I've got a doozie that's far too painful to pass off to anyone...even for fun :p

I'm thinking of just telling the band to come in and redo it. I mean it's bad. Not on my behalf though :D

I'd love to give you something to mix...if only I had something decent. All I got right now is a 12 bar that's half tracked and pretty much abandoned

keithersgsx2003,
umm, err, you only have streamer stereo mixes of your stuff on mspace.
You do know that you'd need to provide ALL tracks that made up the original recording for them to be mixed don't you?
Rokket needs to be able to download the sep tracks, load them into his prog & then sprinkle magicwoofledust on them to get a mix for you.
Perhaps it was just a joke?
ah...ha...huh?

First, send me a private message and I'll give you my email address. Then, upload the tracks to yousendit.com

I'll do the rest.
In fact, I want to remix "The Story Of Our Lives". I really dig the tune, and I can work with it.

If you don't mind...

Back