My own studio, not finished yet, but nearly there! :)

reanimatorstudi

Hi there,

After years and years in the music business,I built my own studio! It took me some time and it's still a work in progress but I'm proud of it! Please, feel free to check out our website to see pics, some DIY stuff,... and for those who would like to record in Belgium: we have a special deal at the moment! :)

gallery13.jpg

Last edited:
Nice man! But, please keep link for services in your signature, and avoid selling your 'services' in threads. This is 'Home' recording.com. :)

Please use the 'Contact Us' at the bottom of this page to inquire about banner advertising sales on this site.

Welcome to the forum.

Can ya do a sig with the first post? :confused:

Anyway...very nice setup there. Interesting that ya put a diffusor above the mix station. I've always seen cloud panels or bass traps up there. Maybe due to the angle of the ceiling?

Is there a particular plan that ya follow for diffusors like that?

btw....welcome dude. :drunk:

an ya do a sig with the first post?
. Sorry don't know what that means.

The ratio angle and form of the control room was designed by a special company. The diffusors' plan is on our website under DIY, the woodpieces are 12 by 12 cm.
The rest of te ceiling is absorbing.

Last edited:
. Sorry don't know what that means.

The ratio angle and form of the control room was designed by a special company. The diffusors' plan is on our website under DIY, the woodpieces are 12 by 12 cm.
The rest of te ceiling is absorbing.

Cool. Thanks. I'll look into em...

And by the "sig" statement...
I'm referring to a signature...like mine says livefrequency...dogbreath...etc....
That's where we put stuff we'd like people to check out....
or in my case so they'll know what to avoid.
:D

Back