EZDrummer 2

Acillatem

I'm getting an error in search tab on EZDrummer 2 saying "No database has been installed. Contact support for help."

How can i fix this?

I'd like to say, "Contact support for help." But that's just too easy.
You need to go to their customer service site, log in and ask away. They'll hook you up.
If you haven't registered yet, you'll need to to use the database and support forum.

Just make sure the folders you're directing the databases too are not empty. The tracks exist (normally) at drive\Program Files (X86)\Toontrack\Easydrummer\midi\ (not empty folders)

There are only three items in the EZDrummer file location. These are Clicks, Operation Manual and EZDrummer's exe. There aren't any files without them.

I have EZDrummer (1), not EZDrummer 2, but I thought when you installed it there was an option to install the DB seperate from the software. I also suggest an uninstall/reinstall.

I solved that problem but there is a new one.

I am getting "Warning! This EzDrummer is not the latest installed on this system. The version you should be using can be found here: c:program files x86/steinberg/cubase 5/vstplugins/EzDrummer2" error.

The location that error mentions is where the vst dll file stays.

How to solve this problem?

I would suggest doing as Broken_H has suggested.

If it isn't working or installed correctly, then you get these problems.

I am curious why you are having these issue.

I really hope this is all legit 'paid for' software. You will not have good results with cracked software, nor help from this site.

The reason I bring this up again is because nobody has ever had this issue from my knowledge or experience here. I could be wrong and I am giving you the benefit of doubt.

I understand that English is not your best language, but I am sure you know what 'Illegal' is. :)

Reinstall and place the programs and files in the right place the first time. Then you won't have these issues.

All my EZD files are installed in a folder in the Program Files titled 'Toontrack'. You may have pointed the files to install in an incorrect location (Steinberg).

Back