Equipment Help

M.Jagger

Hey,

Well basically I am into making music, producing and I am wanting to upgrade my equipment. I am planning to start fresh but wanting to do the best I can while under a budget $1000 and under.

I'm looking for a good/great AD/DA interface and a computer that can handle extensive VST/VSTi use. I work mostly with my midi controller keyboard and very little external hardware (keyboard, microphone, drum machine). So most of my sequencing will be done on the computer.

I'm not into effects since I record in my apartment and using effects would be a waste of time until I export my music and mix in a professional studio (Quad-Nashville.)

I am a PC user. Looking for a new PC and AD/DA interface.

Keef doesn't know? :mad:

Suggest you do some searching of the forum... there's enough info around already to answer your question, which is probably why no-one's replying...

Either that or they all have hangovers...

No way Grim! Really?

:cool:

Yeah. I saw a documentary about 15 years ago in which this guy who I think used to drive for the Stones was interviewed and he said that this builder, with whom he'd remained friends and was in the press reports the day after Jones died, was dying in hospital and confessed to killing Jones. He apparently wanted to ease his conscience but then he died before anyone thought to record his statement.
Whether it's true or not, we'll never know. I'm generally suspicious of conspiracy theories {like Hendrix was murdered, 9/11 was set up by the USA govt, etc} but if nothing else, it adds an interesting postscript to the Stones' story and the 60s.
On a somewhat lighter note, that's a bit of a coup for HR, getting Jagger posting in the newbies forum ! ;)

Cool story Grim.....Next we'll have Bowie here at HR! :laughings: But it might just be sirN as an alias till his ban is lifted. :laughings:

:cool:

Back