Could someone produce my song?

MattMVS7

Banned
EDIT: The song is supposed to be what it is (just with the fixed flaws) and is supposed to have the feel of an epic movie trailer with a positive opening/closing heroic tune with it (like a hero who wishes to make others happy while at the same time intense in fighting villans).

Now if you forget everything else that's in my song and just focus on one part (the action part that plays after you first hear this happy tune). And then from there create a tune (a string) that goes along with that action piece that plays, that happy tune would be it (it's again, my singing flaws making it seem completely off). That string is added in with the action piece near the end of the song to indicate that the action (in this case, a movie trailer) has the feel of nearing the end of the trailer (when the action is most intense near the end, after which leading into a calm view of the movie's title/when it will be released). I really do hear this action piece and that tune playing together perfectly in both technical terms and feel in my mind.

This song I created is very powerful to me and came to me in a dream. I really want this song made, but I don't have the knowledge or experience in music necessary to produce it myself. I could only imitate it the best I could with my voice, although I have no experience in singing.

This song has a happy heroic tune that has an opening/closing feel to it (like the opening/ending of a commercial). This opening happy tune leads into the powerful motivational intense action choir (like a movie trailer) and is combined with the intense action near the end of the song (the action tune now feels like it's at its highest point nearing the end, as explained above, that happy tune also has a closing feel to it--taking the action tune to the end of the song where at the very end the happy tune plays by itself to end the song). But when you hear the action and happy playing together, it may not seem like they go together in technical terms. They really do go together, it's just my singing flaws making it seem off (I hear them perfectly playing together in my mind).

The instrument that plays the happy tune in my mind is a whiny type of instrument (whiny in a positive way). I don't know what this instrument is. The instrument that plays the intense action I think is some sort of orchestral instrument.

Now I have sung this happy tune the best I could get it. However, when I combined the action part with it, it doesn't go together hardly at all because the action part was sung sort of flat with not much increase in pitch over time to match the happy part (that's my opinion on why I think so).

But I have also sung this happy part in a different way (practically the same as the previous version), and when combined with the intense action, I can actually see how they go together.

This version of the song has me singing the intense choir. The choir is in another language with words that sound like "cholly jolly energy" which is just my take on what those words sound like, but are actually not those words.

The New Zelda Opening Song (Sung) by MattMVS7 on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Now this version of the song is the sung instrumentation with the happy tune sung most accurate (though it doesn't seem to go with the intense action):

The New Zelda Opening Song (Revised) by MattMVS7 on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

And although the instrument does sound whiny, it does not sound like how it was portrayed in that song.

And here's this version of the song with that happy tune sung not as accurate, but seems to go with the intense action. I'm showing you this version of the song as well because perhaps you will also see how they are supposed to go together, and based off of knowing that, produce the song how it should be.

The New Zelda Opening Song (Revised) Version 2 by MattMVS7 on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

And this song I made is not just random stuff put together--it's an actual song. When the opening happy tune leads into the action and the action is over, the happy tune plays again to close the action and open up into the other part of the action.

I would really appreciate it if someone could produce this song for me. I have made many more songs (sung) on my SoundCloud page, but this is the one and only best song I absolutely want to be produced. If someone could produce this, I would be grateful. Thank you.

Last edited:
My advice at this point is to find a local musician, a keyboard player maybe, to translate your vocal interpretation of your dream song into a more coherent form. After you have done that then maybe anyone who may be interested in producing your song would have something to work with.

Wait, is this for real?

That was my first thought! There are lots of other songs on the Soundcloud page.

OP - your recordings aren't very musical so it's hard to understand your ideas. Are they meant to be alternative music for Zelda? Maybe try getting them down on a cheap keyboard...

This song I created is very powerful to me and came to me in a dream.

I would really appreciate it if someone could produce this song for me.

Last night I dreamed that I produced it for you....it sounded FANTASTIC!!!
You then made a CD and got picked up by a major label, became a big music star and made a lot of money.
Now you owe me my cut for the production.

Back