Sweet Child of Mine video

BushmasterM4

This was recorded 2 years ago and I finally got around to learning how to get video from my camcorder to my pc :) Its my cousins old band. The singer/guitarist and the other guitarist are my cousins. They are my sons age and came down to visit and see my studio/jam room, that we had just finished. They were all still in high school at the time. Kind of rough, but the kid sort of sounds like Axle. They had a blast that night. Its better if you click on view high quality at the video page. I moved a few other videos of theirs but havent posted them yet. Enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbHn8M8VHb4&fmt=18

Last edited:
The singer/guitarist is actually a very accomplished drummer. He switched to guitar a few months before this was recorded. They all have long since broken up and moved on to college and or other bands. My cousin (singer/guitarist) is with a new band. Havent heard any of their latest. Its more scream type metal. He doesnt sing in that band much. My son has seen them a few times and likes them.

This is very cool, man. Love the SG and the little Marshall stack.

Good video. Looks like they had a laugh while jammin'

Off the cuff like that alway turns out great.

I do have a myspace which doesnt have a damn thing on it. May send it up once I get the other videos done. Thanks to all for your comments and viewing. Took me 2 years to figure out how to move video to my pc. I need to find a good video editing program. Any suggestions ?

I do have a myspace which doesnt have a damn thing on it. May send it up once I get the other videos done. Thanks to all for your comments and viewing. Took me 2 years to figure out how to move video to my pc. I need to find a good video editing program. Any suggestions ?

Virtual Dub

It's the best editing program and free. Not really noob friendly but there's some good tutorials on google. ;)

It's depressing to watch that kid play so good, sing so good, solo really well while holding the guitar really low..... :D no fair! Almost makes you wanna quit playing.... how do some people get so good. :D

It's depressing to watch that kid play so good, sing so good, solo really well while holding the guitar really low..... :D no fair! Almost makes you wanna quit playing.... how do some people get so good. :D

He was a high school kid at the time and besides football, he played nonstop. He is actually one of the best drummers Ive heard. He switched to guitar a few months before this was shot. He started playing drums at age 3 (his dad (my cousin) played drums all his life). I'll have to get him to come down and do his drum solo and video it.

He was a high school kid at the time and besides football, he played nonstop. He is actually one of the best drummers Ive heard. He switched to guitar a few months before this was shot. He started playing drums at age 3 (his dad (my cousin) played drums all his life). I'll have to get him to come down and do his drum solo and video it.

It probably helps that he's not distracted with learning to balance his rooms acoustically, or setting up his music recording setup, or mixing skills, or mastering, or spending hours using plugins. Just busy playing.... If some of us "guitar" players would just play, it would be so much rewarding.... :)

Back