Steenamaroo Harrison cover.

Started this tonight.

It's at a solid enough stage for sharing, but I do plan to redo the rhythm guitar.
Tuning and consistency aren't great.

Pretty pleased with the lead and vocals though. :)

Next stop, ELO stylie backing vocals.

Would love to hear your input.

EDIT.
Up to date version.

Last edited:
I've never heard of this song, so it sounds new to me. Whatever, it sounds pretty good. I'm thinking the snare is lacking a little body, and the kick is MIA. You're getting a lot of snare wire snap, but the tone and body of the snare is not there. I can't hear the kick enough to even comment on it. The rest sounds pretty good so far. And a 128 kbps MP3 aint doing you no favors. A better quality clip would be better.

I agree with Greg about the drums.

But, man, the rest is awesome. I can't believe that's not George singing.

That should be it now. Sorry. :)

Need to tidy the timing of the ELO style gang vocals, and automate the level of the main vocal a bit.
Kick and snare should sound tidier though.

Not sure why, but if the link doesn't work straight way, just hit refresh.

Fantastic
I cant say i know the song but it sounds ace. Nice seperation, great vocals as ever. Cool guitar sound

Even better the second time the rhythm section is much better and the piano fits better too.

Cheers kip. It blended together much better than I thought it would.

The only thing bugging me is finding the balance between the vocals being too thin and too thick. Seems to be a fine line.

Anyway, last update for tonight is up.
Same link.

AINT_NOBODY_GOT_TIME_FOR_THAT.gif

Sorry Paul, had to go buy hot wings and beer for the Bronco game that is about to start. I keep waiting for a neg rep from you. Never got it. Maybe I am invincible? lol!

Not that you care, but; GO BRONCOS!!

:D

Spread some of that s**t then. Pick an innocent member who types well, and get yourself some options man! lol!

Back