Jamiee Harris singing her heart out

Yep.....she sings good........enjoyed it.......and the harmonies were nice too........too bad she doesn't play drums! :D
Those drums seem very sloppy for some reason......iinda sliding around the beat in areas........occassionally the guitar too.
Is that latency? Just wondering 'cause it sounds like a glitch of some ind....very jerky beatwise.

Nice job all.

Jeff's a champ.

Yeah, I didn't notice the "dodginess" in the original when it was posted, so I have to assume the mp3 got a little stretched somewhere along the information superhighway.

It never fails...even if I get a complete music bed handed to me, if I touch a project, the drums will be fucked up, lol.

But I wanted to say thanks to Mr. Marcomb for letting her do this. She just heard me spinning it and asked if I'd track her, so we did this last night.

Good family fun.

I don't know about Rhiannon but I'd love to hear a good clean version of "Poor Man's House". Is there a studio version? or a better live version?

Shockadelica said:
I don't know about Rhiannon but I'd love to hear a good clean version of "Poor Man's House". Is there a studio version? or a better live version?
That IS the studio version, lol.

Okay, it was recorded by my mother in law on a cam-corder...held in her LEFT hand, I believe....I say that, b/c I know she's left handed, and I feel like if she'd been holding it in her right hand, she would have covered her mouth with her left hand when she had that HUGE cough, lol. Anyway, I'm with ya'...I'd love to have a better version too...I had to be out of town when she sang that, and it's my only connection to that night.

I`ve long thought that this girl has a fluid sweet voice that will mature into a powerhouse. All the more evident each time....

..a 5, a 5............a glorious 5........

.......5 .......

...........w/5

sorry, just enjoying it while i still can

....uh yeah chris, you need to take her to a studio:D

Back