island song

Killer tune.....I think I'm ready for a trip to the Islands now.....Pina Colatas and alll... :D

defenitly a killer.
cool tune.
really atmospheric.

reminds me of my favorite Island.

keep em` cold beers comming.¨

and cheers mate :D

We jammin....we jammin....jammin....jammin with youuuuuuuuu
Bitch go get my drink dammit. That's what I pay you for....wait a minute...i'm broke. Get me my shit anyway and pay for it too whore. I really could see the music being on someone's phone

This sounds like something you need to hear when you're sloppy drunk.

This sounds like it would be right at home on Ry Cooder's Paradise and Lunch.

Great stuff DW.

-Casey

Dogman said:
Pina Colatas and alll... :D

Penile Colitis??? I'd get that checked out if I were you.

Awesome tune. I was in Jamaica in March. I would have been listening to that tune the whole time.

Last edited:
And we are not in the Islands yet?? I love this song, it is fun and makes me want to be near the ocean, to do a bit of maneating!! :eek: :D

I dig the vocals.

Jerry, you are multi talented, and I love listening to your sounds. You are a blues playin' fool on that sax too! Alas, not to forget the geetar. :)

You should post MORE often! And some blues would be cool in the blues thread.

Haha, what's with the maneating? You're scaring me away from the island :eek:

Dig the vocals too, they're different, but really cool!

SnakeDog5050 said:
Haha, what's with the maneating? You're scaring me away from the island :eek:

Dig the vocals too, they're different, but really cool!
Hahahahahahaha...see my avatar? That is what maneaters do! And It should not scare you, as long as you sacrifice lots of Pinta Coladas and play some coooooooool jams!! :D Sharks like that you know!!! ;)

gray horizons timed out while trying to upload, will try again

Island Song has been on the net forever, one person wanted it so it went back up on sale for one day only, no sense waisting bandwith

dragonworks said:
gray horizons timed out while trying to upload, will try again

Island Song has been on the net forever, one person wanted it so it went back up on sale for one day only, no sense waisting bandwith
Thank you kind sir. Sir? Yee gads, you'd think I was an old broad or somethin'!! :eek: :D

Back