Instrumental Track - Lead Guitar ... is it good?

gcapitani

hi everybody ... I've just update my myspace with 2 new songs (www.myspace.com/giovannicapitani ... I'd really apreciate if anybody could give some adivices, tips or even listen mys song "the dawn" and give an opinion about the "mixing" itself... I'm insecure how good is the lead guitar in the final mix ... I don't know ...

Thanxs.
Edit/Delete Message

I managed to sneak a qick listen to "Acid Love Exxxperience". I'm really digging it, man. Sounds like Hendrix with a metal (and better) band. I'll check out the rest later.

Hey, look up the user "CIRO" on this site. Great musician. He's also from Porto Allegre, if I'm not mistaken.

Checked out Acid. Nice solid all the way around and creative too. The guitar playing rocks. You knew that already.

Dream. I thought the lead guitars were a bit too loud. "In the mix" would make the playing slightly more impressive just because any tiny flaws in the execution are covered by your backing tracks. You can go through and edit out the little finger lifts and unintentional noises on the guitar tracks. There weren't many though, not like on my stuff.

I dig it!!
ac

Very sweet sounding stuff. Great playing and recording. I'd love to hear more on your recording chain for lead guitars. :D

Checked out Acid. Nice solid all the way around and creative too. The guitar playing rocks. You knew that already.

Dream. I thought the lead guitars were a bit too loud. "In the mix" would make the playing slightly more impressive just because any tiny flaws in the execution are covered by your backing tracks. You can go through and edit out the little finger lifts and unintentional noises on the guitar tracks. There weren't many though, not like on my stuff.

I dig it!!
ac

Ok. Thanks for your advice man. I'll do it now.

Back