"Fire City" any thoughts on my new rocker!

Sorry man....sounds like a mess. No dynamics, lyrics that can't be understood, just a sonic mess.

I suppose I can kind of hear the being on fire thing... It sounds kind of like listening to a fire, but from way across the room. Honestly, it's just too muddy. The only thing that really has definition is the "s" sound in the word "city", and that's too pronounced.

Apply a de-'s'-er, give the instruments some definition, and try again.

Jordan, sounds like you cut and pasted a bunch of the tracks and they are heavily processed. A trick that could work if it wasn't so muddy...

You need to EQ a lot of the lows out of your tracks, there's just too much rumbly stuff happening and it's overpowering everything. Once that's out of the road it will be easier to hear what's going on

heres the third song i did today, its all for the same album, so they are related, though i decided not to make this track quite as fiery, is the smooth wah wah track!

its called "Neon Dice(shake)"

neon dicemp3popmaster.mp3 - 3.49MB

i also did a cover of 'youre sixteen' by ringo starr today, if anyone wants to hear it, i'll upload it, but its not related!

Dude....I try to find something positive to say about most anything I hear on this site but, you have left me no choice but to say.......fucking stop!

You seem to be looking for quantity instead of quality.....listen to what the hell you are doing and ask yourself " does anyone want to listen to the ramblings of an idiot?"

Gear is not your downfall....its talent:mad:

oh just stop! whats your problem!

Just having fun. Because that was beyond awful.

As far as what my problem is, I have many, like we all do. But at least I try to do something about my problems. Jordie, you're in denial, man. You have at least one huge problem. Get help. I'm not the first one to tell you this. You need help, brother.

Just having fun. Because that was beyond awful.

As far as what my problem is, I have many, like we all do. But at least I try to do something about my problems. Jordie, you're in denial, man. You have at least one huge problem. Get help. I'm not the first one to tell you this. You need help, brother.

youre makin me sad :(

Back