EBM/Industrial Fans...

Vinnydude

Clunge Monster
Connexion | Facebook

Thats my new project, let me know what you think, if you enjoy the song up there, LIKE us :)

Had our first actual practice tonight and it went really well. Everything is being run through my laptop so a good 5 channels with realtime effects and then virtual synths. I'm proud of my laptop for not dying :D

I found when it dropped there was too much volume difference (not just the bass). The fizzy sound is just annoying - sorry. The vocals are a wee bit low. Well crafted and will definitely make em dance....Mix other than mentioned is very very good.....

Oh it took me a few to find the link - suggest you post it here or somewhere easy to find...

I like the beat, there didn't seem to be much melody going on, but the beat is definitely a solid starting point. Mix-wise I thought it was pretty clean, listening on smaller nearfields, vocals are a cool effect, reminds me of old argyle park or circle of dust. What type of overall song-style are you going for?

Thanks for the feedback everyone :)

Its meant to be a loud mix, and also slightly melody-less. Its just the sort of style. I was going for a cross between Combichrist and Grendel with a lot of my outside influences (mainly heavier stuff) into it too.

I havent a clue where the track is lol..Id suggest more direct links for in here as thats a bit of a palaver ;)

nice facebook page though :D

I agree with ido actually, there's something in the guitars that just slightly distracting from the really nice tone you got going there.
Arguably a minor point in an otherwise interesting mix for me.

I saw the name Cyberdyne... so I'm not clicking on anything. It's your fault we're going to have a robot apocalypse, THANKS A LOT!

So anyway, we've had a lot of great feedback from people about our EP.

BUT NOW, i want to know with the new stuff I'm writing, where could I better my production?

Back