Collab on a "Taproot" Song-"POEM"

Markaholic

Heres one im messing with..Id be interested in a second guitarist,real drummer and bass player and of course a singer!
Anyone Interested?

Its a very rough mix but itll give ya the idea.If ya need certain mixes..let me know.

Taproot- Poem Cover

needs real drums. theres no feeling. and you have the drums soo low cause they arent real its just bad cuase of that it probably wouldnt be that bad with a real drummer though the guitars and bass sound nice.

dont have a double bass pedal nor would I know how to or want to use it. lol I like nice slow rock.

DAS19 said:
dont have a double bass pedal nor would I know how to or want to use it. lol I like nice slow rock.

:eek:

Nor do I robot like music write songs play drums for metal with bass pedal or metal on my pedal of metal for drums do I play or not play. I like metal

:confused:

i like how it sounds man. Sounds like you spent alot of time on this man. I remember when i did this p.o.d. cover i spent like 8 hours strait making the drum tracks from my old drum machine. I love taproot alot and i love the distortion you used. The bass needs more low end tho but you got the bass lines down man. What would you need a second guitarist for?

I'd try the vox on this song but I've strained my voice already!

The singing level is right at the "my voice sounds like ass" mark. I need to rest my vocal cords! Gimme a day or two and I'll lay down some tracks.

Back