Please (MASTER) This Mix

KhatPhat

Hello everyone i have here a Spanish Rap Song,
i Really need help Mastering or Atleast Try And Mastered This Track as i dont know nuthing about mastering lol but
i really need help on this track.i know most of you mite not speak spanish but please give it a try :).
Thank You Very Much.i Upload it as a .wav file if is too much i can upload it as .Mp3
or if the mix is bad i can go back and fix a few things.

https://www.mediafire.com/?iexy4bxr6lfqfcp

You might try posting an MP3 in the MP3 Mixing Clinic, and see if you can get any suggestions on the mix. There usually aren't many takers on rap songs just because not a lot of people here have much experience in that genre.

If you have all of the original tracks in .wav format, you might try posting a link to them in the Mix This forum to see if anybody is willing to take it on as a project. There was talk of starting a Master This forum here, not sure if that is still in the works.

Thank You both For the replys ,and about people getting paid to master i know i just thought a simple master of this song would be nice im not looking for anything professionally done to it.
I was looking for help.

I just posted it cause i seen alot of people help other with a simpla master and i didnt know that people didnt are into rap in this site i apologize.

my attempt
let me know what you think

Great Job Man i apreciate what you have done .i Really Like what you did with it imma download it and put it in my ipod :) also when i release the mixtape i be sure to credit you as the person that mastered the song.thank You very much

glad you like it
i can send you wav file if you want, just give your e-mail
if you have more songs to mix/master i can give them a try (never too much practice :))

Back