Looking for someone who is interested in mastering for free or not much money

No man, I have 6 email addresses, most of them are filled with spam crap. No offense, but I don't know you.

Oh, and that was actually a bit funny. :)

It really sounds to me like it is already where it needs to be mix wise. I could get the level up a bit, and possibly enhance some low end stuff, but I really don't see a need for much with this. It sounds good to me.

Okay, good to hear that. That's what everyone told us until now... Can you give it a try anyway with that sample .wav-file so that we hear the difference?

'You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created.'

Sorry, evidently you didn't get my PM.

I will take care of this, and resend my email address.

No, I don't even know how to read those PMs. I'm new here, sorry.

I'm using Dropbox for every kind of sharing files with other people, but I don't know if there is any faster way that people can download your files...

I just need a downloadable file. You can upload the whole file to Dropbox.

He has uploaded it to Dropbox. See his reply, #23. If you click on either of the links you just get to hear the track. Option-click (Mac) or right-click (Windows) to download it. The WAV file is 76.5MB, the MP3 is 14.4MB.

He has uploaded it to Dropbox. See his reply, #23. If you click on either of the links you just get to hear the track. Option-click (Mac) or right-click (Windows) to download it. The WAV file is 76.5MB, the MP3 is 14.4MB.

Nope, doesn't work for me to right click. It just gives option to upgrade to Quicktime Pro. Is there something I am doing wrong? Like having QT installed to begin with? :)

Nope, doesn't work for me to right click. It just gives option to upgrade to Quicktime Pro. Is there something I am doing wrong? Like having QT installed to begin with? :)

I hate QT. And even after you uninstall it, it doesn't allow WMP to stream mp3's from the internet anymore. I always have to download a song to my deskyop to hear it.

I hate QT. And even after you uninstall it, it doesn't allow WMP to stream mp3's from the internet anymore. I always have to download a song to my deskyop to hear it.

Is that what is going on? What kind of BS is that? QT can suck it!!!
lol!

Hey jimmy. I used to struggle with this on dropbox links. If I click on someone's dropbox link, it always opens in QT and the download option there leads only to an invite to purchase an upgrade. Right clicking on the player does the same.

If you right click on his link in the post without 1st opening the player though, you should get the option in your dropdown menu of "save target as...". I just tried it and it saved the WAV to my harddrive in the location of my choice. I'm using Windows7 if that matters. Hope this helps.

Hey jimmy. I used to struggle with this on dropbox links. If I click on someone's dropbox link, it always opens in QT and the download option there leads only to an invite to purchase an upgrade. Right clicking on the player does the same.

If you right click on his link in the post without 1st opening the player though, you should get the option in your dropdown menu of "save target as...". I just tried it and it saved the WAV to my harddrive in the location of my choice. I'm using Windows7 if that matters. Hope this helps.

Thanks man! I will give that a shot now. :)

Nope, nothing that resembles 'save target as'. I am really curious why this is not an option for me.....

Back