New Member. Working on a new album.

Jon Luminous

Hello HomeRecording.com. I hope you're all doin' good. So, I'm a new member. Had my eye on this site for a few years, seemed a pretty good place for all those music and sound recording questions all in one place, so finally decided to sign up.
Anyway... I'm currently working on a new album of psychedelic rock/metal. It is entitled Midnight Luminous. I use Cubase 5 to record my music.
I'm sure I'll be asking recording related questions in the future, whether it's about techniques or gear. There's one I need to ask already, so I'm gonna pop over to the DAW forum or related, or whatever it is on here and ask.
Have a listen to some tracks that are up for preview from my album recording sessions on my Tumblr. The link is in my profile.

Cheers!

Jon

Have a listen to some tracks that are up for preview from my album recording sessions on my Tumblr. The link is in my profile.
mostly no one is gonna do that. get 10 posts so you can put up links or actually post files ...... some people might go look at your profile but very few.

Thanks for letting me know about that. I was aware about the 10 posts. First post, lovely greeting.
I was polite and simply told you how it goes here ...... was I supposed to bake you a cake?

Figured it'd be useful for you to know the best way to get people to listen but if it's not then apologies.

We get a LOT of people posting their tunes here and many of the new ones are just trying to get clicks so most of the regulars here don't go listen to someone's tunes without them being here for a while ..... at least long enough to get 10 posts. I can't count the number of newbies that post a thread like this and never post again because they were just trying to get people to click on their tunes.
So for that reason you will tend to mostly get ignored if they have to do anything much to find your tunes.

Once again ....... I was trying to be helpful ..... you can do what you wish with it.

Hello HomeRecording.com. I hope you're all doin' good. So, I'm a new member. Had my eye on this site for a few years, seemed a pretty good place for all those music and sound recording questions all in one place, so finally decided to sign up.
Anyway... I'm currently working on a new album of psychedelic rock/metal. It is entitled Midnight Luminous. I use Cubase 5 to record my music.
I'm sure I'll be asking recording related questions in the future, whether it's about techniques or gear. There's one I need to ask already, so I'm gonna pop over to the DAW forum or related, or whatever it is on here and ask.

Cheers!

Jon

Do you have anything recorded? Your Genre fits my style!!!

Back