Can anyone reccommend a good CD replication/packaging co.?

halfred

Been shopping around online. Some of the companies have some bad reviews. Even good companies can have a few disatified customers so neg reviews don't necessarily mean anything, but---. Anyone have a good consistent experience with a particular company?

I've heard good things about Disk Makers for professional-size runs (1000+). I work with a guy who runs a studio, and that's what they use.

For small runs (triple-digits), I've used Disk Factory and was pretty happy. They use CD-Rs instead of actually pressing disks, but they're pretty cheap. (And if you only expect to sell 100 copies, you won't be stuck paying for that extra 900! :D)

I've heard good things about Disk Makers for professional-size runs (1000+). I work with a guy who runs a studio, and that's what they use.

For small runs (triple-digits), I've used Disk Factory and was pretty happy. They use CD-Rs instead of actually pressing disks, but they're pretty cheap. (And if you only expect to sell 100 copies, you won't be stuck paying for that extra 900! :D)

thanks VomitHat

Heh, I know the feeling ;)

For replication I use Oasis CD. They have a great extensive promo package that comes with replication. IE brick & mortar store placements, online store placements etc. www.oasiscd.com

Back