SouthWest Sicc STyle, Check New Song!!!

hottsauce_21

Come Check our new song, YOU KNOW HOE, u should know cuz there's a sexy PIC of VIda Guerra, and for u cats who don't know who that is, THEN u defintely better check it out, BAdddest Bitch in the game. But anyways, check the new track

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/4/siccrydasmusic.htm

Tell me what chu think to? I'm doin the hook and 1st verse. Beat provided by SoloCreep

Last edited:
I see you're still heavily into digital distortion on your recordings... you do realize that hitting the RED on the digital meters is NOT a good thing, don't you?

You've also got some really bad phase thing happening in your imaging, causing the sound to wash-out - especially on the vocals.

BTW, what's with the Eminem rip-offs??????

As with stuff I've heard from you before - you seriously need to get a handle on the concept of undistorted recording........

He'z prolly talking about the guy on the last verse with the wordy flow. Not saying that I agree. To me he sounds more like Hitman from tthe Chronic 2001.

Hahahahaha

OH MY GOD! thats my brother! we always clown on him TOOO. We always say he sounded like that Dude. HAHA thats crazy

I think it's hilarious -- the important comment in my post was with regards to the audio quality/recording itself. You completely ignore that but get completely hung-up on a minor passing comment........ now THAT'S hilarious...

Dude - you don't get your sonics in place - NO ONE is going to take you seriously... with much of today's technology, there's no excuse for bad-sounding recordings unless you are completely clueless on recording techniques....... and if you are completely clueless on recording, why aren't taking your shit to someone local who can record it properly for you? You concentrate on writing songs, let engineers worry about capturing it...........

yea right dude

How bout no! blue's clues, im tryin to learn but it seems people would rather clown then help. YEA I CAN WRITE! i know that. But i wanna learn to record to. So why don't u help instead of talkin shit. All i do is post a song and ask if if u like it, then u come at me and say how dumb i am for not listenin. if u were down here ur ass would be slapped!!! if all u wanna do is talk shit, just save it for ur ass. I don't wanna hear it.

What the FUCK are you going-on about.....???

I TOLD you what you need to fix - you've got serious distortion and what appears to be phase incoherence, occurring on your track -- if you can't hear that, then you have no business being behind a console anyways.......

We've been down this road before -- you're not listening, not even trying to hear when people ARE giving you advice... I figured I'd try once again to help you, but your comprehension skills seem too limited to grasp what I'm saying, so I give up... good luck to ya - you'll need it...........

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
yea i did

Blue Bear Sound said:
I think it's hilarious -- the important comment in my post was with regards to the audio quality/recording itself. You completely ignore that but get completely hung-up on a minor passing comment........ now THAT'S hilarious...

Dude - you don't get your sonics in place - NO ONE is going to take you seriously... with much of today's technology, there's no excuse for bad-sounding recordings unless you are completely clueless on recording techniques....... and if you are completely clueless on recording, why aren't taking your shit to someone local who can record it properly for you? You concentrate on writing songs, let engineers worry about capturing it...........

I did hear what you were sayin, and i do hear the sounds in the background on the song. BuT i can barely hear it, I need some monitors or somethin, BUT then u also said i have no business recording. WHAt THE FUCK IS THat ALL ABOUT! i wanna learn, AND if u here from what i use to record like u said, then u would notice i am gettin better. AND plus i will take my shit to a studio all these songs are just practice. THERE NOT EVEN MY BEATS. but i wanna learn to record and use effects and everything so i can get ideas, and get better 4 production skills ya know. i don't need to here u tell me i have no business recording.

hottsauce_21 said:
I did hear what you were sayin, and i do hear the sounds in the background on the song. BuT i can barely hear it, I need some monitors or somethin, BUT then u also said i have no business recording. WHAt THE FUCK IS THat ALL ABOUT! i wanna learn, AND if u here from what i use to record like u said, then u would notice i am gettin better. AND plus i will take my shit to a studio all these songs are just practice. THERE NOT EVEN MY BEATS. but i wanna learn to record and use effects and everything so i can get ideas, and get better 4 production skills ya know. i don't need to here u tell me i have no business recording.
You really need to work on your reading and comprehension skills, eh? Re-read my post... I said "...IF you can't hear that {distortion & phase coherence issues}, then you have no business being behind a console......."

That DOESN'T mean "...you have no business behind a console..." at all........

Learn to fuckin' read, before shooting your fool mouth off......... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thanks fellas, I needed some laughs today.......................
Straight Comedy!
BlueBear I hear what you're saying..........
Sauce, if you read his first post, I believe he was being helpful. (Well, he gave his two cents anyway) But you totally tossed out his recommendations and went straight for the jugular............hahahahaha
Damn, you talking about slapping cats..............I didn't think HR Nation would come down to beefing over the web............hahahaha

It's actually pretty cool that Blue Bear will stick ihis nose in here and offer up some info - most folks (i'm guilty, too) won't say shit, let alone actually listen to other people's stuff.

My advice: take it with a grain, Hottsauce, but take it, nonetheless...

good luck

hottsauce, you dumb fuck - Blue bear is trying to help you out.

Before you get into recording, you should check out "HOOKED ON PHONICS."

And anyone who makes physical threats over the internet is just plain weak...

ok

this dude tellin me that anyone who beefs on the internet is weak, haha. OK! and dumb fuck huh. Dude stay out of this, I mean this dude deserves to get bitched at. I mean come on now, HIS NAMES BLUE BEAr. i'd rather call him fluffy

CHECK MY NEW SONG YOU KNOW HOE

and im comin out with another one called WHERES MY BLUE BEAR, haha

You might as well call it "where's my black dildo", I can tell by the way you type that would be the only purpose a mic would serve in your hands. Don't ask people what you think if you don't want to fucking hear what they think. You want to learn? Listen.

hottsauce_21 said:
this dude tellin me that anyone who beefs on the internet is weak, haha. OK! and dumb fuck huh. Dude stay out of this, I mean this dude deserves to get bitched at. I mean come on now, HIS NAMES BLUE BEAr. i'd rather call him fluffy

CHECK MY NEW SONG YOU KNOW HOE

and im comin out with another one called WHERES MY BLUE BEAR, haha
*yawn* :rolleyes:

Back