Music Video

Mindset

In the process of filming a music video with this new cat. Video is a clip of one of our artists Lyric C. Directed by G-Money

http://www.vimeo.com/9877232

It's alright, needs some sync work on it, and mixing. Really was trying to see what kind of work this dude puts out.

Sup yo just checked the video out.

A few things stuck out to me. You may want to try and get a few more shots at different places. Like you dont really want to have the whole verse as one shot. Chop it up a little bit. Film the verse in a couple spots and cut between the two. Then you should add some cutscenes in there also. Like how during the chorus you had him pull "it" out of the bag. That is something that could have been thrown in during the verse as a quick cutscene. Thing about it is, people get bored real easy. So when you keep flipping the scenery up they will keep watchin.

Also once you get into the second verse you will want to switch up destinations. You can always throw some cuts from the first verse in there for fill but its all about keep someone who is really looking for that visual to go with the song. 2 cents. Good luck.

visuals dope, but the gun showing is LAME! #2010 man hiphop narcs is out.

I actually agree. When I saw what they shot, I told lyric that. Would rather it been a stack of cd's exchanging na mean ;)

It's mostly to test out this guys new equipment, and his new rail system. But here soon I'm going to pop out dvd's left & right lmao

Sup yo just checked the video out.

A few things stuck out to me. You may want to try and get a few more shots at different places. Like you dont really want to have the whole verse as one shot. Chop it up a little bit. Film the verse in a couple spots and cut between the two. Then you should add some cutscenes in there also. Like how during the chorus you had him pull "it" out of the bag. That is something that could have been thrown in during the verse as a quick cutscene. Thing about it is, people get bored real easy. So when you keep flipping the scenery up they will keep watchin.

Also once you get into the second verse you will want to switch up destinations. You can always throw some cuts from the first verse in there for fill but its all about keep someone who is really looking for that visual to go with the song. 2 cents. Good luck.

Thanks!
Personally I would loved to have flipped a couple hundred scenes during that whole shoot. I didn't like some of the scenes,, especially when the camera guy chopped off lyric's head and didn't switch scenes. It was only a partial of the song anyways. Most of us wasn't there. Lyric the director & a couple other guys. Now I get to the gritty of the project & direct it my self :cool: lol

BTW.. Song is Mr. I Hustle - So Surreal, The Weather Man & Lyric C

Last edited:
Back