Anyone wanna collab?

mentalattica

Just a Home Recorder
What's up?

Just seeing if anyone with decent quality recordings would like to collab on something... I need something to help get me re-motivated usually a collab does it for me. I haven't been able to push out any new beats or new rhymes this past month or so... I'm looking to get back on the ball.

Anyone?

i would definetly not mind collabin but the fact is that ummm my setup is mediocre compared to the quality sound comin from your setup...i have preamp hooked into my comp...thats it...with a mic...its not even an interface..just the 1/4 to 1/8 into sound card lmao

C jOker said:
i would definetly not mind collabin but the fact is that ummm my setup is mediocre compared to the quality sound comin from your setup...i have preamp hooked into my comp...thats it...with a mic...its not even an interface..just the 1/4 to 1/8 into sound card lmao

Actually for what you have, your sample didn't sound too bad that you posted not too long ago.

ayo mental wut kinda collab u wanna do? i'm down for it lemme know i'm workin on a beat right now that i think you might be interested in cuz i heard some of ur tracks and this one is right in ur style i believe so lemme know and i'll let u hear wut i've done so far

it's tight. a little too on the happy side for me if you know what i mean...lol that's the only way i can explain it. but it is tight.

the happy side? nah iono wutcha mean, unless u wanna do some dark shit cuz we can do that too. if you want record a flow and send me the accapella and i'll make a beat to the vocals and put my verse on there too or i can do a verse and send u the accapellas or the beat and the verse wutever u wanna do

Quietb let's all do it! I know you have quality recordings from talking to you, we all have pretty good gear. I'll post a few beats of mine 2morrow, they are older beats, I haven't been able to come up with anything new recently. But if yall want to use one of them also we can do that 2.

(I know I still owe you a beat Change I haven't forgot, just been trying to get the motivation up to make new ones)

Back