Tascam 42b remote

RICK FITZPATRICK

Howdy all, say anyone know what remote works with a Tascam 42B-NB and what the difference is from a 32? Thanks now.(see, I can write short shit too, and not books!)
fitz;)

Rick I think the RC-71 works with your machine. Better as TASCAM to be sure.

That remote works with almost a dozen different machines.

I've seen them go there for anywhere from $60 to $120 dollars.

It just depends on how bad someone need one at the time.

There is one there right now. The last time I checked it was a little over $60 with almost two days to go.

They are always popping up on e-bay. Buy it now prices are usually about $100.

I really need one of those. My machine is about eight feet from the console. It's a real pain when I'm mixing. Up and down after every pass.

Same here!

Hi Senn, the machine I bought came with the rolling rack, which is alright for now, but when I build my final studio, I have a steel rackmount frame that will hold all 4 of my tape machines, in a soffet type enclosure with smoked plex covers. Mine will be about the same distance away. I LOVE remotes. Theres something about hitting a play button
away from the machines that feels.....I don't know what that feeling is, but I like it.:cool: Thanks for the ebay clue. I probably won't bid on this one, my wife picks up an ax everytime I go to ebay right now. In one month I bought a Rode mic(300), a MSR-16(600) and the 42b(700 with shipping) and shes PISSED:eek: :eek: Gotta let her buy some "shabby chic" stuff now!
fitz

Back