Still wet from the MSR16 plunge

up-fiddler

Taming the World--for now
OK, so I bought the MSR16 and should have it here in a week or so. :D :D Do I need or want the remote? About how much should I expect to pay? :confused: I am excited to get it here and in with the rest of my stuff. I have lots of analog experience from 15 years ago but it's all on a 424 and (later) a 488 cassette machine. My experience there led me to buy the other stuff I own. (Primary recorder Mackie MDR24 with analog I/O cards) And I keep learning and getting better (Slowly!) with each effort. I can hardly wait to get started with this machine. My initial plan is to record to the reel to reel 8 or 9 base tracks and then send to the Mackie to add whatever is left. Any thoughts from the group? Dave

up-fiddler said:
About how much more should I admit to my wife?
ive seen em go for 199 on ebay. i dont know what is the average price though

mine came with the unit, i dont know how i lucked out with such a good deal. i watched ebay for about 6 months, and got ripped off once and had to file a dispuit with paypal.

the remote is handy dandy though, i can press record from my drums instead of pressing record and running to the drums :)

:D Cool. Thanks for the help, Dave.

PS - I'm so proud I put a pic up on the home page even though I don't have it here yet. :cool:

Back