AT-RMX64, Great Condition!

Tht1Gy!

Looking to sell a AT-RMX64 in near new condition. It's in the original box w/manual. I'm taking bids, you pay S/H. I'm not greedy. I mostly just want it to go to a good home. It did have a problem, but it's been to the 'doctor's' and is in 100% working order. :cool: I bought it second hand from a friend, and haven't used it much.

They have to be less than 64kb in size,...

then when you post, down at the bottom is "manage attachments" with which you can attach your picture files. If you attach one file, it opens up and displays on the post. If you attach more than one file, they appear as links. :eek: ;)

Attachments

• Audio Technica 6 channel 4 track a.jpg
    Audio Technica 6 channel 4 track a.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 257
Next question...

They're bigger than that. The largest is 380 KB. So how do I 'shrink' them? Can I even do that?

Oh, I have a Mac. iBook G4 if that makes a difference.

And bye the way, Your help IS appreciated. Thx!

To shrink a picture,...

You'd need a 'photohouse' type application on the 'puter. Adobe Photoshop or other.

First, I make sure the picture dimensions are 800x600 pixels or less, (gives full screen display, not oversized).

Then, "save as" to your "new" jpg filename and set the resolution down a few notches 'til your picture is 64Kb or less. (My photo app allows this).

That's an oversimplified version of what I do on the PC. Sometimes it takes a few "save as" operations to dial the resolution down so the picture becomes the right size. I use Corel Photohouse 2 on a PC, if that's any help. :confused: :eek: ;)

Attachments

• Audio Technica ab.jpg
    Audio Technica ab.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 242
re: AT-RMX64

Hi. Is this machine still available? I have a hundred or so tapes originally recorded on this machine that I want to have a gander at. Please let me know. Many thanks.
A.

Back