My JLCooper Automation system for Tascam m3700

BRDTS

View attachment 72849If you're in S Cal and have an M-3700, I just put the JLCooper complete package (circuit card, software, manual) up on the local inland empire Craigslist.

I had the 3700 on ebay for a few days last week, but it didn't sell. After thinking it over, I decided to keep it and have Jim Williams and the guys at Montebello do a few mods I have in mind.

In any event, I won't need the JLCooper part, so we'll see. Wasn't sure what to price it at, but I've already had four calls just in the hour the ad has been up.

I also have the ats500 for sale on those pages if anyone's syncing multiple machines.

Holy Freakin Bejesus!!! Did you sell it yet?? Just saw this..omg..please tell me you haven't!!(fingers crossed)

I do still have it. By the way, do any of you guys see the JLCooper package Pic that I have attached? I can't see it and am not sure if I've uploaded the pic correctly.

:eek: OMG!! I PM'd you immediately when I saw this thread. That's why I waited so long. Can you PM me with a price?? Thanks!

Looks like I missed out again, was tied up on a tour.

Apparently Tascam had a software pack so you could get a visual only on the automation, anyone know about this? Would love to get a copy.

Cheers
Alan.

I do still have the full JLCooper kit. Also now up on Ebay.

I am afraid the price is too high for me, I am not saying it's not worth it, but a whole M3700 sold on ebay here a while ago for only a few hundred $ more than what you want for it, so I have to weigh that up. Maybe if my whole studio was analog and I was going to keep everything as a collection rather than a working studio I would jump in.

Just adding, it was your one I found on ebay??

Cheers
Alan.

YAHOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Thanks Steve. I'ma happy camper...er..happy JL COOPER owner!!!

Time for a beer.:D

Blast the time zones, while you were doing the deal I was getting out of bed (and it was early) and driving to work (day job).

Well done with the purchase, we expect updates on how good it is etc.

Did anyone see my enquiry about the software that Tascam had once to give a visual (not controlled like JL Coopers) for the automation. I would love to find that, I think it operated from the midi out.

Cheers
Alan.

Back