Do You Ever Bid on an eBay Item & Then Pray you Get Outbid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beck

I hate when that happens. I'm up late at night, place a bid, and then after I've slept I realize I DON'T NEED ANY MORE F***ING TAPE!!! :D

So now I'm praying, burning incense, sacrificing chickens on a makeshift alter in my back yard… that sort of thing so God will smile on me and I'll be outbid. :D

Yes, I've done exactly this type of thing on at least one occassion. :eek:

I thought I'd never be saying it but, Tim, I hope you get outbid and lose the auction. :)

cjacek said:
I thought I'd never be saying it but, Tim, I hope you get outbid and lose the auction. :)

Thanks Daniel... I appreciate your "support" :D

just make another name with false information n outbid your bid, its kinda mest-up, but so is buying somthing you dont need...

northern cali said:
just make another name with false information n outbid your bid, its kinda mest-up, but so is buying somthing you dont need...

But that's kinda bad for the seller... I'd rather cancel my bid than do that...

yup my ol' did it recently

we know what it's like I to hope you don't win the auction Beck :D

in the past I have asked to cancel my bid and reimburse any ebay costs associated. It would take a real douchebag seller to not do that.

heh heh
first of all, yes, I've been in the situation couple times. Prayed. God ignored my calls. Got things I didn't need. Leter in time I happen to need exactly what it was. So I've concluded: "God is smart." :)
...well, in my case it's bunch of parts and stuff, so I just never know.
Second. I think "Don't drink and drive"-rule applies to eBay-browsing, same thing - if you feel like tired and are falling to sleep - pull over.

Happy being outbid! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back