DIY rack space comp desk

SteveM

I made this space rack, computer desk thing a while back. I thought I'd share. That's a little sliding shelf for keyboard drum machine, whatever. I used oak veneer panels and I used the oak veneer strips for the edges. Very happy with it. :)

Attachments

• compdesk3.JPG
    compdesk3.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 81
  • compdesk2.JPG
    compdesk2.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 79
  • diycompdesk.JPG
    diycompdesk.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 82
diy rack/desk looks nice. :cool:
what are those lion-dragons? those are super cool. what century? :D

Oh, the bar in the background? That's a bar. I didn't do those. :D It weighs 200 tons and I'm going to have to move it down a flight of stairs soon because we are moving. :eek:

The Bar! ?....that is SUPER COOL!
I kind of thought that that what it may be by looking at the stools, but it looks on the photos like some sort of small table.
So what's going to the rack? :)
Moving? - :(
What state?

The rack I just brought down to put in storage. I actually had a tv and DVD recorder/player on it in the studio. I was originally going to put the 38 on it but had second thoughts when I realized how heavy the 38 is. So I kept the tape deck and the reciever on it. Plus drum machine and keyboard modual. It's fitted for rack space and has a couple of rack brackets on it but I never used it like that yet. The bottom shelf was a quick fix to put something on that's why it's slightly lopsided from the lopsided room I was in. :p sometimes you just don't feel like searching for a level. It's an easy fix though.

Yeah I'm staying in the state. I hope. Or NH. The house we live in has sold so we have to move.

Hi,
Im just wondering about the rack. Is it leaning towards our left? It appears to be be leaning that way. Or maybe its the pic....

:eek: It's half up on the linoleom. I just pushed it around to take a pic. So yes it's leaning in that last picture. The floors dip down all around here. It looks alot better than it does in the pictures. ;)

Last edited:
Back