Microphones

Which mic should I buy, why can't I buy it at Radio Shack, and which way do I point it?
J
Replies
29
Views
11K
JTC111
JTC111
S
  • Locked
2
Replies
27
Views
6K
mshilarious
mshilarious
Monkey Allen
Replies
21
Views
3K
X
B
Replies
15
Views
5K
PhilGood
PhilGood
C
Replies
4
Views
2K
K
L
Replies
14
Views
2K
laotao
L
antichef
Replies
3
Views
1K
mshilarious
mshilarious
T
Replies
8
Views
14K
Seafroggys
Seafroggys
J
Replies
23
Views
5K
quickmill
Q
P
Replies
6
Views
1K
suprstar
suprstar
L
Replies
8
Views
8K
dgatwood
dgatwood
R
Replies
16
Views
4K
disgruntled-inc
disgruntled-inc
I
Replies
1
Views
896
Weasel9992
W
H
Replies
3
Views
3K
dialing_wand
D
G
Replies
30
Views
7K
T
P
Replies
2
Views
1K
protein
P
T
Replies
3
Views
918
ch2os7
ch2os7
kojdogg
Replies
9
Views
1K
pohaku
pohaku
Back
Top