Microphones

Which mic should I buy, why can't I buy it at Radio Shack, and which way do I point it?
L
Replies
2
Views
1K
LogicRoxxx
L
B
Replies
60
Views
5K
Steenamaroo
Steenamaroo
PhilGood
Replies
10
Views
2K
moresound
M
T
Replies
17
Views
6K
Richard Monroe
R
T
Replies
7
Views
2K
moresound
M
R
Replies
8
Views
1K
rick woodall
R
W
Replies
11
Views
2K
Shadow_7
Shadow_7
M
Replies
2
Views
913
mjbk24
M
B
Replies
5
Views
6K
gehauser
G
nialldoran
Replies
1
Views
896
nialldoran
nialldoran
M
Replies
2
Views
911
wheelema
wheelema
T
Replies
8
Views
5K
Richard Monroe
R
D
Replies
3
Views
5K
Shadow_7
Shadow_7
S
Replies
12
Views
5K
Shadow_7
Shadow_7
M
Replies
4
Views
4K
moresound
M
I
Replies
1
Views
1K
kid klash
kid klash
N
Replies
7
Views
15K
J
C
Replies
7
Views
4K
PetitPont
P
Back
Top