Red type B microphone

PhilGood

Juice box hero
I just won one in a contest!!!! A type B with a Red capsule!

If anyone has this mic, please post your impressions. I will certainly post mine when I put it to the test! I am very excited about this!!!

Woo-hooo!!!!

Are you Philip Hxxxxx, From Redondo Beach, CA.

I just got the an email from Vintage Microphone listing the winners.
I was not on it. :( :mad: :( :mad:

Congratulations.............

CONGRATS!!!

i saw that contest and didn't even enter......i figured my chances were between slim and none......and come to find out, someone we all know and love wins. :D

better seeing it go to you than someone we know and love than someone like chessrock. :p

cheers,
wade

timboZ said:
Are you Philip Hxxxxx, From Redondo Beach, CA.

I just got the an email from Vintage Microphone listing the winners.
I was not on it. :( :mad: :( :mad:

Congratulations.............

Ya, dassa me.

mrface2112 said:
CONGRATS!!!

i saw that contest and didn't even enter......i figured my chances were between slim and none......and come to find out, someone we all know and love wins.

...same here...good for you Phil!...couldn't happen to a nicer guy!...(can I borrow $5? :D )

That's Great Phil!!

I own a pair of Bottles with all the caps and I've been eyeing the type B cuz it's not so freaking huge as the Bottles and I figued I could get it into tight spots better.

Man, let us know asap what that thing is like.

I was just wondering who that lucky guy was. I thought it was one of the locals here. Congrats Man. Now you can come to my house and play. But you have to bring your new mic! :D

kidvybes said:
...same here...good for you Phil!...couldn't happen to a nicer guy!...(can I borrow $5? :D )

Let me sell off a couple cheapo mics and then you can borrow $10!! :)

Well, now I'm wondering if this was a hoax...

It's been 3 weeks and no word on the mic. I even sent a nice polite email telling them how excited I am to get it and not one reply. :( :confused:

You might be able to rally a bunch of people from here to dump on them with emails. Maybe that would ensire a response.

I was so bummed about not winning that I protested by ordering one for myself. Ha! That showed 'em. It's pretty. I like this thing so far! I want to try the other caps as well (251, U47)...

Congratulations, Phil!

OK, its not a hoax. FedEx tried to deliver it today, but I wasn't home. That means I HAVE to be here tomorrow, or come unglued!

Anyone remember how to make time speed up?

PhilGood said:
Anyone remember how to make time speed up?

Yeah, in Pro Tools for Mac it's command-shift-spacebar. Slow on record, faster on playback. Try that and you'll have your mic tonight!

Back