OT: And now, for my 1000th post I'll...

Flatpicker said:
:p :p :p

Well, I had to do something... :D

Tim,

I'll tell ya what to do. ;)
Find all your posts, compile all together, and then tell us how many pages did you get? :cool: :cool: :cool:

Then multiply the figure by time per page you spent to type, and............ :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited:
Flatpicker said:

We've had our differences... but, I tip my hat to you and thank you in behalf of one HR member for all the times you've taken to help someone on this mic forum... and for this, I thank you. :)

Differences? What differences? We are all on the same planet, doing the same thing and sharing our experience and expertise and successes and failures with each other. We fight like family! Thanks flatman, I have learned some stuff from y'all.

Flatpicker said:
Thanks, DJL.
Your welcome.

Big Kenny said:
Differences? What differences? We are all on the same planet, doing the same thing and sharing our experience and expertise and successes and failures with each other. We fight like family!
I think that's about the nicest thing you've ever said to me... thanks Kenny.

Flatpicker said:
And thank you, BK. BTW, only 302 more post and we'll be celebrating your 1000th. :D

Ha! :D
I need to work really hard--I even did not reach a middle point :eek: :confused:

You guys are having way too much fun over here!

:D :D

(This seemed as good of a place as any for my very first post to Home Recording. Hi, everyone!)

Flatpicker said:
Oh, and did I mention that HR sends you a big royalty check when you get there?
:p

NOT! :D

Tim,

Now I see how to raise the post count ;) :p

Consul,

Welcome aboard! I am sure you will have muuuuuch fun here :D

Thanks, guys! I'm sure I'll have much to learn about actually using a studio once I've built all the gear for it. :rolleyes: :D

Big Kenny said:
Someone tell him about hijacking and posting just to up your count. er.....oops

:)
Consul,

Big Kenny asked to tell you about hijacking and posting just to up your count. ;)

Flatpicker said:

I'm no veteran but I'm proud that this is my 50th post. Looking forward many more. I've enrolled in an Audio Engineering and Sound Production degree in Sydney so I dare say I'll be sticking around :)

Back