New mic day

Rastafari don't work for no CIA.
I had a look at the Orange Speaker web site. The mics sell for $US29.99 & the bulk price (10 pack of 5 x 57 & 5x 58 @$US 259.99), given the review by you, is very low indeed.
Re postage: 2 LBS or less by Insured Air Mail Parcel Post to: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, England, Finland, France, Germany, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Portugal, Scotland, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, Vietnam, and Wales. The cost for Insured Air Mail Parcel Post shipping outside the USA is $35 (US Dollars). That means it'd be worth it if you bought enough mics (plus packaging) to the 2lb limit.
If I were interested in new mics I'd def. get some but my levels of skill combined with my small but varied array of cheapoh mics mean I don't warrant even that little expenditure at present.

$30.US! A friend of mine has been looking for something for live drum micing. I'll give him the heads up and check it out. The 57 clone should work out fine for him.

Back