Behringer XM8500 Microphone?

Considering the reviews and the price, I suddenly want one for myself! I imagine I'd only use it for band rehearsals and talkback.

for the price, they are a good mic. It is more of a live mic though but I know what you are trying to do and I think it will work just fine.

I have 1. It seems to me to be a really nice mic for the money. But i ain't got much to compare it to, lol. I use it in my PA.

Ive got 6 of the Behringer XM2000 series which I bought about 8 years ago when I got my first pc/audio recording card, very cheap!(had to get enough mics to make use of all my new inputs!) and honestly I think they are pretty good mics. Very rugged, while not as bright as 58, they are truly a workhorse mic. Ive used them for recordinh. Typically guitar, bass, and some snare. Able to handle very high SPL's with no distortion. Maybe I got lucky with the 2000's but overall, good buy for lil'cash.

Is that the ones that come in packs of 3? Yeh i got packs of them too. Lost one though. They are pretty good mics for the price. They seems brighter than my XM8500.

innobidova said:
Considering the reviews and the price, I suddenly want one for myself! I imagine I'd only use it for band rehearsals and talkback.
They are useful for those folks that want to borrow a mic from you.

Back