Speaker cab builders...

miroslav

Cosmic Cowboy
So I'm looking to get a 212 cab, but I want a slant cab, and I want the Tolex, piping, grill cloth to be specific in order to match a head cab I already have...so it will need to be a custom build rather than a ready-made.

Sour Mash Cabs have exactly what I want...and they can cover most of the options to match what I want...this is basically it, their 212 slant cab:

4-20-2012%20079%20(463x695)-1000x1000.jpg

I would just get different options from what's on the one shown here.
Apart from the "string" on the top of the cab, which they only offer in gold or white "string" (I want silver or nothing at all on top)...the rest they can do. Black Levant Tolex, silver piping, plus the classic black & white striped Marshall Bluesbreaker grill cloth. :cool:

Anyway...I called them a few times, by they never answer the phone, so I sent them a message on their website contact form...and I also asked if they can do the silver "string" or no string, and I'm waiting for their answer, which I'm sure they will eventually provide.
That said...does anyone know of any other cab builders that offer a 212 slant like the one above, just so I have another alternative to Sour Mash, as I would like to get this in the next few weeks before the XMas madness sets in. :D

I checked out Avatar...but they don't do a 212 slant. I'm sure there are other builders, I'm just not aware of them...so post up any recommendations if you have them.

Back