Hendrix/Stevie-so what, thought this site was useful...

tintin

You know, guy from yonder just wants some info (see thread below), gets no response because pure wank forum prevails. Thought this site looked helpful...

Can someone help me with my query please!? Some of us down under are trying to get better. Stop the Jimi?Stevie? hard on and give it up for god's sake. Came on here because the site looked intelligent but half you guys are not even practising I reckon...

you waited four hours before bitching? :rolleyes:

Relax, holmes. Someone will get to your question... There's more knowledge on the board than you can imagine.

WAIT YOUR TURN! :)

or try the search function.

Yeah, you just need to take it easy and ignore the stuff you don't agree with. If something offends you, skip over it rather then reply to it.

Stay cool and you'll find all the info you need on this site!

As soon as you realize that it's rediculous to allow an internet message forum to raise your blood pressure, you're going to have a lot more fun. :)

And you can find 97% of your answers with some skillful use of the Search function. There is a LOT of information that has been shared, it's just a matter of finding it!

Happy reading! (And playing).

tintin said:
You know, guy from yonder just wants some info (see thread below), gets no response because pure wank forum prevails. Thought this site looked helpful...

Can someone help me with my query please!? Some of us down under are trying to get better. Stop the Jimi?Stevie? hard on and give it up for god's sake. Came on here because the site looked intelligent but half you guys are not even practising I reckon...
I concur, I've been avoiding the "Cave" of late myself but saw your post, just thought I'd let you know that your not alone. But if you think that the Jimi vs whoever shit is bad....AVOID ALL POLITICAL THREADS like the plague. Ther are some guys who ONLY post there and they have been added to my ignore list.

Back