where do i order a foot pedal?

Yo JW GEETAR:

Like you can get one from a foot-peddler?

All kidding aside. [I couldn't resist.] give Full Compass a call; they carry a huge inventory of gear and also special order gear for customers.

800-356-5844 Ext. 1138 -- Heather Peske
Tell her Ben gave you the number. [No, I don't work there or get a commission.]

You can call all the other 800 numbered vendors and compare prices plus shipping. Full Compass usually beats any price I get elsewhere.

Good luck,

Green Hornet:D :D :p :p

Yo GW:

Kind of funny that you're from Texas. Yesterday, I ordered a new Benjamin Air Rifle from a distributor in Texas.

Benjamin made the best pump air rifles when I was a kid; I have two of them and they are ageing; so, a new one is almost cheaper than having an overhaul.

Kind of a funny coincidence.

PS You'll dig Heather -- a neat gal.

Green Hornet

The Green Hornet said:
Yo GW:

Kind of funny that you're from Texas. Yesterday, I ordered a new Benjamin Air Rifle from a distributor in Texas.

Benjamin made the best pump air rifles when I was a kid; I have two of them and they are ageing; so, a new one is almost cheaper than having an overhaul.

Kind of a funny coincidence.

PS You'll dig Heather -- a neat gal.

Green Hornet
it's jw horney dood--not gw,hehe. and why do ya wanna order a air rifle? shoot spring butterfly's? i called full compass atfer hours and they said it would be 3 and a half weeks for delivery. oh well, nice try. thx anyway.JW

JW -- sorry I mistyped or misread or mislead or missed it due to ageing eyes.

I am shooting RATS that swim in our pond and dig up the bank, like muskrats. Great sport and the Benjamin is a great target rifle.

Sorry about the delay at First Compass -- I also had to wait ten days to get my UPS power supply for my 2816 but the price was right.

Have fun and don't step on a rattler.

Green Hornet:D :p :p :cool:

I have a sheridan. It rocks. I got it when I was young. I have a benjamin Air Pistol. It is nice too. Don't shoot your eye out kid!

Fangar

Yo Fangar:

When I bought my Benjamin .177 caliber pellet/bb rifle, the advertisement stated it would shoot a copper bb through both sides of a tin can at the maximum of 8 pumps. IT DID. What an air rifle.

I still have that dude. Also, I have a .22 caliber Benjamin that shoots quite well but probably needs an overhaul -- I've had the rifle a long time.

The new Sheridan/Benjamin [which is owned by Crosman who made shitty plastic air guns and rifles for years] is very well done.

I don't think the Sheridan/Benjamin generation have quite the power of the old Benjamins; however, it packs a punch.

If you check on the net you'd be surprised how many bb gun repair folks there are out there.

Green Hornet:cool: :D :p :p

Sire Green Buzzy Man Bee of All Hornestnets,

I am familiar with the new Benjamin Sheridan models. Mine is an older Sheridan (Before they merged about 15 years old). it is a 5mm jobber (About .25 caliber) It will put a slug through a 2x4". It is way to powerful for a kid of my agae when I bought it. I know there are tons of BB gun techs out there, you are right. In paces where guns are banned, they often allow high quality pellet and bb guns for sporting. The funny thing is that most of them are farm more accurate and powerful (not to mention quite) than many of the rifles on the market. Mine has a velocity of over 1400 fps. Well have fun with the new rig.

Fangar

Back