Your most embarrassing moments on stage?

Truth! And the scariest.......Oh Shit! :eek: Where's the instructions? :laughings:
The first one. The wife didn't buy a crib. I said where is she going to sleep. She said with us! I said aren't you worried about rolling over on her in our sleep? She said no, neither one of us will ever do that! She was correct. That was her third, what did I know? Good luck Mr. Willis whomever and wherever you are.

Here they all are ...Very low quality video but the content is golden...Thanks for sharing Randy

The complete HR.Com Jamfest # 6 videos compliments of that crazy cool cat "60's Guy" Sir Randy Cline
Or an all you can watch PLAYLIST in one click Tricky ain't I? :laughings:
Thanks Tom for adding the videos to your channel. I appreciate it!

Maybe jimmy can turn your post into a Sticky that could serve as a reminder to everyone what a great site HR is and how HR gave birth to numerous Jamfests.

Reactions: TAE
BBC, Children in Need. Hosting a local segment into the national live broadcast - from a big theatre. I had written the difficult to remember name of the next act on my hand and on the way to the stage had shaken loads of people hands when we met. I walked out, looked down and there was a blue sweaty smudge "Ladies and Gentlemen, give a big hand to ....." I mouthed somethin in silence, hoping people would figure the mic cut out.

• Haha
We miss you. How ya been?
I'm good! The house is almost finished with the renovation. I am in it. The girlfriend moves in next Saturday so there's a mad dash to the finish line. We had the anatomy scan for the baby last week. That came back all good.

Excellent on the good health report.

Damn, quick reno? Now that the heat pump guys are done....After months I'm finally getting to point-up drywall, spot prime.....and paint!....finally paint. Frig it, I'm going white for now. I want to prime the stained woodwork and paint it white, but that'll require oil based primer. No can do right now as the windows need to be open on account of fumes. Walls will be SW Morning Fog, bluish grey, had it in our previous abode. Wife can finally decorate for Christmas...finally.

Happy for you, expecting a baby girl. Did you see my link in the other thread of that cute little girl? Little girls are the best. The thing about little girls, they grow up to be big girls. With boys you only have to worry about one prick. With girls you gotta worry about the many.

C'mon, you can do it, don't be shy.
I was playing a party one time with a pretty large crowd on a hot summer day. I was good friends with the host. He thought it might be fun to pull my shorts down
during a tune. He snuck up behind me and did just that but to his and my chagrin, I was wearing a bathing suit and had nothing on underneath. As we all know, the show
must go on so I didn't bother to pull them up until the song was over. That was one of a few different cases for me.
Followed through on stage one time, it glooped down my leg.

That was highly inappropriate. I apologize, EZ.
Not at all! You're right. I raised my stepdaughter from about 5 years old to successful young woman. If you haven't taught them right by about the age of 11 it's too late. I have experience from 5 on but very little experience from 0 to 5. But I am sober, her mom and I are in love, we have a nice house in a good neighborhood and we both do very well financially. She's going to get a lot of love. And I know a thing or two about a thing or two. I will do my best to nurture her the way all kids deserve to be nurtured and she will have a stable home life, I know that. That's a real good start. I'm super excited.

Not at all! You're right. I raised my stepdaughter from about 5 years old to successful young woman. If you haven't taught them right by about the age of 11 it's too late. I have experience from 5 on but very little experience from 0 to 5. But I am sober, her mom and I are in love, we have a nice house in a good neighborhood and we both do very well financially. She's going to get a lot of love. And I know a thing or two about a thing or two. I will do my best to nurture her the way all kids deserve to be nurtured and she will have a stable home life, I know that. That's a real good start. I'm super excited.
Sometimes the stars align and things just go right. For sure you will have your trials and tribulations this is part of the deal. But the foundation and the groundwork is laid for a hell of lot easier, less stressful future for the 3 of you than the majority of new families starting out. What a crazy, never dreamed of future you are in store for. You're good man, been through a lot of tough moments and always strived to do the right thing even in darkest times. I'm really happy for you Joe and hope to be able to watch little EZ grow up into the fine young woman she is destined to be.

Sometimes the stars align and things just go right. For sure you will have your trials and tribulations this is part of the deal. But the foundation and the groundwork is laid for a hell of lot easier, less stressful future for the 3 of you than the majority of new families starting out. What a crazy, never dreamed of future you are in store for. You're good man, been through a lot of tough moments and always strived to do the right thing even in darkest times. I'm really happy for you Joe and hope to be able to watch little EZ grow up into the fine young woman she is destined to be.
Amen my brother! I can't fucking believe I did it, and this is my reward. I am so happy!

1980-something... We were playing a large country bar in Alexandria, Va. with a large stage and lots of tiered dining from the stage to the back wall, about 100-ft up. After several songs this young guy slips onto the stage and talks with our guitarist. The guitarist then slides over to me saying this guy wants to sit in on bass - I said sure, then went up to the last row of seats... in the dark. They cranked out a couple tunes, then the guitarist starts a loud announcement on the mic saying they're gonna play Memphis Tennessee and "tonight we have a special singer, let's give a big hand to (me !) - where is he? come on dowwwnnnn".

I had no intention of doing this but I couldn't leave the guys flat, so I faked an exuberant run to the stage. I grabbed the lead mic and felt so freakin' naked just standing there like a front man with no guitar to hide behind.

Now, I had only begun learning the lyrics to this song that afternoon and hadn't memorized them yet, and there was nothing there to refer to. Soooo... they started playing and I started singing. Everything went well until the third verse. I couldn't remember anything after the second verse, so I just kept repeating the first two over and over. The song ended and... not a sound from the audience - not even a boo. That was embarrasing. I quickly made my way into the adjoining bar and hid behind several mugs of beer until the set was over.

While the wife and I were driving last night a song came on the radio that reminded me of something....

Several years ago we all ended up in a dive bar & eatery my brother had purchased in shall we say a low economic area of my hometown. It was the kind of place where as the crowd shuffled in you would see some shit, twilight zone type shit. Was that a midget?(pardon the non-pc), Oh, look, there's a black girl with a rebel flag t-shirt on, who's the guy with the peg leg ? , wtf, did axyl rose just walk through the door?. All decent nice people, but you would see some characters there. A place you might actually see a werewolf, or a damn close approximation.

So the place had karaoke. I wasnt feeling too ambitious, but was talked into doing a number. So, I chose something easy to sing, Werewolves of London, Warren Zevon. The song starts out and everyone is grooving, loving it, hitting the dance floor. I was a hit already and hadn't sang a word! Now, I had forgotten that Kid Rock had somewhat recently sampled the song, a sampled song that became quite popular in some circles . Time for the vocals to come in I start to sing. Everyone, I mean everyone stops dead in their tracks, mouths agape, staring straight at me like I'm from Mars. Confused. The dance floor pretty much empties. I mean some of them actually seemed a bit disgruntled as if I was ruining the song on purpose with some with my own sample of made up on the spot shit. I wanted to just leave the stage, but I couldn't..."Aooo werewolves of London". I was a tad more motivated next rotation and chose something perhaps a bit applicable to the situation, Chicago, Does anybody really know what time it is. Perhaps a little on the high falutin side, but it went over well and apparently I had redeemed myself.

Back