Why must my mono songs become converted to "stereo" on cd

Status
Not open for further replies.
you'll see, there is some magical classic stuff on the album that is pure primal nature.

If I was been held at Gitmo, and my choices in the torture room were waterboarding or listening to this music, I'd choose waterboarding.

Love it

I really love what you have done with all this, except I must say that the forced MONO is a bit crazy at times, even though you want to keep it as bare bones as possible, (which I understand, it's a real exercise to make it work)

I think ur work is great. Really, let's do something together, I'd love to write a song with you

You can check out all my various crap at

music.cyanstudios.ca/music/

Give me an email and let me know. I have some suggestions for how you can move ahead in your future recordings in terms of learning from the old masters, like the Beatles practice tracks which I have. Friggin amazing to listen to, I can even stream them to you as a Radio station.

Anyway, cheers mate

Stiego

stieg, i listened to ashes(acoustic) and surreal real, and they are both nice songs :) you are one hit away!

and the only thing that hurts me, is you would think im just 'messin' with you guys. cant you hear my passion and all of me in the songs? i know for each of you, there would be one magical star song for each of you on the album. most of them are more than songs, but expressions of me!

I haven't been over here in months but I had to come for the joke. Man you suck. Your recording sucks, your vocals suck, your playing sucks. No one will ever listen to this other than to laugh at you. If that's what you're after, congratulations.

I haven't been over here in months but I had to come for the joke. Man you suck. Your recording sucks, your vocals suck, your playing sucks. No one will ever listen to this other than to laugh at you. If that's what you're after, congratulations.

You need to learn to open up and say what you really think. :D

well, you may not like me, but stieg does, so you are wrong. :) and i know the kids will like it. thats who music is for, thats when you can move them and really touch them and make an impact on their lives. the music is for them! you guys are pros, this is the new sound, things are changing!

well, you may not like me, but stieg does, so you are wrong. :) and i know the kids will like it. thats who music is for, thats when you can move them and really touch them and make an impact on their lives. the music is for them! you guys are pros, this is the new sound, things are changing!

Now I know we're being played with! This is the new sound? Then stab me in the ears with rusty screwdrivers and get it over with now. I don't want to hear if this is the new sound.

well, it IS better than soulja boy. Ill give you that.

i think soulja boy is great. he is very creative, and gifted with rhythms. he speaks to the kids who have not become jaded by long nights and sad days, or even beautiful things. they are still learning, and they want to experience new things that is their own, and when they hear a song, its their song, and it will always mean what i meant to them then, just like all of us.

Oh, so one other deaf retard said he liked it and that makes me wrong. You're a fuckin idiot troll.

i think soulja boy is great. he is very creative, and gifted with rhythms. he speaks to the kids who have not become jaded by long nights and sad days, or even beautiful things. they are still learning, and they want to experience new things that is their own, and when they hear a song, its their song, and it will always mean what i meant to them then, just like all of us.

now i KNOW you are messsing with us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back