Trump on Trial!

Trump admits payment to Daniels. If it wasn’t for sex, what was it for?

Trump refused to provide a dna sample for 3 years to Carroll’s team of lawyers. If he never met her as he said, why would he fear his dna being on her dress?
In your zeal to post yet another link that doesn't show what you want it to show, you completely missed the point I was responding to which is show me the ironclad evidence that Trump has cheated on all of his wives.

1715214923317.png

That aside the first link you posted doesn't provide anything remotely like "irrefutable proof" of sexual assault. And the headline wording - "Proof of sexual assault allegations" is either garbage writing or deliberately misleading obfuscation. What is "proof of allegations"? If someone makes allegations that's proof that the allegations were made. What's in the article isn't proof of any criminal act. But of course they get "proof" and "sexual assault" in the same sentence.

As usual you can't be bothered to care about such details - what you care about is hissing and sneering about Trump.

Trump admits payment to Daniels. If it wasn’t for sex, what was it for?

Trump refused to provide a dna sample for 3 years to Carroll’s team of lawyers. If he never met her as he said, why would he fear his dna being on her dress?
Sex is not illegal. And Stormzy's testismony does not point to any non-consensuality. So what do the "sexual assault allegations" have to do with it?

As far as not admitting to adultery, why would he?

It may be stupid, and I don't admire that aspect of his personal life... but it's certainly not a crime!
Sex is not illegal. And Stormzy's testismony does not point to any non-consensuality. So what do the "sexual assault allegations" have to do with it?

What are are his responses of the Royal Family fucking around, Charles AND Diana? A lot of hypocrisy being slung from Dave Matthews’ mouth ‘round here

Jeebus youse guyz! The sex part isn't the "crime". The sex part was the "crime" in the E. Jean Carroll trial except it wasn't a criminal trial so ummm... what now? Howzabout stickin to the important points, yeah? This case has certainly become a farce if it wasn't already. As an attempt to besmirch Trump's character and damage his campaign I see it backfiring like all the other attempts to beat him through the legal system. Massive fail that boomerangs to increase his advantage. Really not a smart ploy at all.

Hey Dave,!you reckon Diana fancied riding that big buff security guard’s cock in their private? What about Charles, you think he was licking Camila’s snatch or just a more formal slip out the Royal back door and into her un Royal door while he was still married. I’m curious, so please elaborate on your opinion of your own leadership’s frivolities since you are so critical of ours. Please do tell mate

Jeebus youse guyz! The sex part isn't the "crime". The sex part was the "crime" in the E. Jean Carroll trial except it wasn't a criminal trial so ummm... what now? Howzabout stickin to the important points, yeah? This case has certainly become a farce if it wasn't already. As an attempt to besmirch Trump's character and damage his campaign I see it backfiring like all the other attempts to beat him through the legal system. Massive fail that boomerangs to increase his advantage. Really not a smart ploy at all.

BP asked for proof of Trumps extramarital activities. That’s all.

Dave’s constant criticism is the limey kettle calling the Trump pot black, since Dave wants to keep making that point. So UK to US…let’s level that shut slinging show and focus on the issue at hand. Did the royal family pay hush money for Charles and Camila and to hide Di’s fucking around? Bet your Royal ass they did. So Trump does it and he’s a villain. Stop throwing stones from your glass house.

Fuck all these trials then. Just politically motivated bullshit where supposed sex crimes get fines instead of jail time and whores give erotica as evidence. Fuck NYC court, judges, & juries!
I mostly agree as I said already - get to the charges related to Jan 6.

Dude, your King Charles was shagging the fuck out of Camila while Princess Di had her own male harem going on. So now…talk to me about marital fidelity.
So what? What did they do that was illegal in a court? Did they hide payments during an election or something? Do tell!

Jeebus... the tRumpers keep harping on the sex act... I have no idea what's wrong with you guys, but THAT WAS NOT THE CRIME... FFS...
No wonder you don't believe what is happening. You guys are being fed BS.
Wake the fuck up!

Back