Trump on Trial!

As every other politician has attempted to do for a campaign. They all whitewash their past and attempt to bury unflattering info.
Sometimes, they do the exact opposite. Like, claiming they had a stutter growing up, that's only now beginning to crop up again.

Precious little documentation...
“I used to stutter when I was a little boy, until I was in high school,” Biden said in December 2022.
Sounds like him saying, "I was sorta raised in the Puerto Rican community", as well as in an Irish yet "heavily Italian Polish community", "I got raised in a Black church"...

I agree with Florida court delaying the ‘documents’ trial and that is the right thing to do involving a former CCAF who’s an eligible (and assumed) major party candidate against another. That is fair. Don’t let him off the hook but for God’s sake don’t try to suppress his right to run for office and campaign to do it.

Trump was defiant in giving up his retained docs, yes he was. But it’s still the same concern of retaining documents as Joe Biden. Why has Biden not been indicted for committing the same crime?

It seems you’re always ‘clarifying facts’ when n favor of Biden.

Trump’s fair game, but oh no….. don't you dare attack Dave’s homeboy Joey.
Nope. I do it with Trump more. Just cuz it comes out as negative doesn't mean it's not clarification.

Really?
You honestly believe he didn't cheat on his wife... again?
Really?
He's cheated on every one of his wives.
Need to see the ironclad evidence. I'm guessing you've never personally spoken to Trump or any member of his family let alone have firsthand knowledge of intimate details of his life. It's not like his daughter left a diary behind or his son left behind a laptop with a bunch of incriminating photos and information.

Last edited:
Need to see the ironclad evidence. I'm guessing you've never personally spoken to Trump or any member of his family let alone have firsthand knowledge of intimate details of his life. It's not like his daughter left a diary behind or his son left behind a laptop with a bunch of incriminating photos and information.

Trump admits payment to Daniels. If it wasn’t for sex, what was it for?

Trump refused to provide a dna sample for 3 years to Carroll’s team of lawyers. If he never met her as he said, why would he fear his dna being on her dress?

Back