The Celebrity Obituary Thread

Yup. Just reading it. I didn't know he was I'll, but sounds like it.

His publicist said he was not ill at the time of his death...but...he was always into a lot of drugs and funky sex, so it may all just be a publicist trying to keep things quiet.

You don't just die at 53 without some kind of illness and/or no foul play.

Other sources who claim to be "close" to him...say it was heart failure, in his sleep.

I remember his big MTV hits...but wasnt a buying fan age. The odd police things happened all started when he wanted to break off his SONY contract, so there was some saying SONY was crushing his career, like someone trying to get out of the mob.
MJackson had SONY too and that was always intriguing if it was true....that anyone who trys to get away from a SONY deal would be ruined, MJ started having his problems with the law too just as he wanted to break off from SONY....or maybe that was all bs. I never really followed it, but it would make a great thriller movie of the Illuminati kind of shit.

You don't just die at 53 without some kind of illness and/or no foul play.

Actually you can, lost a brother in law at 50 many years ago..... no symptoms...got up one morning, went to take a shower last words my sister heard him say were "Oh shit!" massive heart attack gone in minutes.:mad:

That said , it is unusual and my guess is that sadly it was probably a heroin or opiate OD...your heart does fail on that shit and that is what the cause of death is.........lost another brother in law on the wife's side two years ago Jan 3rd to the shit and his 18 year old son about 10 months ago same way...heroin is the big thing now...40 years ago only real knucklehead hard core fools messed with that shit..now it's common place like pot and coke were back in the day...........weird and sad cause it's deadly.

Actually you can, lost a brother in law at 50 many years ago..... no symptoms...got up one morning, went to take a shower last words my sister heard him say were "Oh shit!" massive heart attack gone in minutes.:mad:

Yup, coronary artery disease, MIs, fatal arrhythmias, people die all the time in their 40s and 50s and sex/drugs has nothing to do with it. Most never see it coming.

Not that George Michael didn't have his "quirks," but I think until an autopsy states otherwise. blaming it on the sex and drugs is just a way of consoling ourselves that it won't happen to us, but it really can.

Last edited:
Aneurysm, they cause a lot of sudden deaths as well. Pretty silent as many people don't know they have any problems. Few symptoms to my knowledge.

Carrie Fisher - Dead at 60. (EDIT - I didn't see that Farview had posted already).

I had a feeling she was going to fade away in a few days following her heart attack.

Well...I guess the script writers will have to rework the next Star Wars episode.

Carrie Fisher - Dead at 60. (EDIT - I didn't see that Farview had posted already).

I had a feeling she was going to fade away in a few days following her heart attack.

Well...I guess the script writers will have to rework the next Star Wars episode.

Nah, I think episode VIII is done filming, but it does probably throw a wrench in the plans for IX

Yeah...it's in Post right now.
I just thought since she was flying home from England, that maybe they were still shooting some scenes for it.

I'm sure in Episode IX she's going to be killed in some attack/battle (without any footage of her, of course)...and then they'll have some sort of farewell funeral scene for the princess.

Apparently Debbie Reynolds, Carrie Fisher's mother, has just been carted off to hospital after a stroke. Hard times in that family.

Back