Shrooms

there is no more time for me . Spants..

gonna go one way or the other..got 17 months of probation left too..prolly wont be alive to finish it..

cheated out of everything , there is no person left to even get answers from...i could just make it all up...whose going to know if I ever did anything?

who knows what it all meant..just a ghost now..

yo CIA , ill kill people for you? 20 bucks a person, ill give you a rate.

yes in 2014 i was arrested and jailed for 7-10 days becausemy garbagecan lidblew offdurring a storm to neighbors yard.

i retrived it and he cameout saying i was trespassinfg tooo close to his basement windows..saidhe was going to kill me..other neighbor video'd theincedent.

man fuck garbage can lids. i would haveleft it and left america too if i knew that was it here.

spent a weekendin lockup because a person said i assulted him in a hallway. video durring trial showed he wouldnt get out of theway. he charged at me and fell over...i still spent theweekend in jail. didnt even give me any food..

another neighbor screamed at me across the street causei was using tools at8 am.. he kept on asking ' didyou hurtyourself yet?'

i told him to go fuck his ugly wife...he came across the street withe a wooden bat with nails in it..he made it to the easement bbeforetheditch.

i brandished a shotgun. racked it with double 00 buckshot. and 8 cop cars came out of no where...

When guitarists first heard Clarence it was like, you can't do that on guitar! I saw a lot of guitarists in concert but he smoked all the ones I ever saw.
It wasn't necessarily what he played, it is what he didn't play and left out. The drum and bass solo are great in the above version of Eight Miles High. Gene Parsons the drummer was primarily a banjo player!
you can't do that on guitar!

Last edited:
im on a plane
with cocaine
im all lit up again...

its all 11:11 ...me me me....and i already did this.. got something new or, i win.

im not breaking down. That 'shhhhhhhhpfffffffffffft' is mine

it is everyone elses fault but mine..opposite of what everyone else says..so we fight. ww3 forever

plenty of piece, i got buckets of pieces.
no peace, your bucketi s empty and we be fighting.

The way they danced on them mushrooms and head expandin drugs. They were to high to do it and had to lip sync it. Terrible Ted was out of his tree.

This one really knocks me out. Very short. I painted the woodstove I bought and it is outside going with a fire in it to burn off all it needs to burn off
and at the moment I haven't much to do. I am surprised I can pick up the wood stove and move it!

Back