Shrooms

TAE

All you have is now
I did em a few times back in the day....also did peyote a few times, mescaline once....no LSD.
I've been clean and sober 35 years this October If there is one thing I might still do once or twice as I ride off into the sunset it is shrooms in a very controlled environment.
Microdosing has become a huge thing at least here in Cali...

Opinions? Experiences?
Are you experienced? Have you ever been experienced? Well I have.

1695480346790.png1695481801829.png

Attachments

• 1695480497314.png
    1695480497314.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Clearly written by someone who has never done shrooms...placebo effect...my frickin ass :laughings:we couldn't of wipe those silly ass grins off our faces if our lives depended it on it...

1695481519987.png

Years ago a buddy and I "micro dosed" throughout the night quite a bit of mushrooms. At some point in the early hours of the morning we were watching the teevee. Some guy in overalls was on there carving a wooden shovel. I mean he was carving the shit out of that wooden shovel, the whole works, one piece of wood, T shaped handle. Time lapsed, it was a lot of work, must have taken him hours. Quite a few hours, maybe even days. We watched the entire thing, while "micro dosing" shrooms. In the end, he was done, had carved himself a wooden shovel. Held it up all proud like, his hand carved wooden shovel. It had developed a big split/crack along the grain right up the shovel part of his handcarved shovel. Bummer. It was sad, but kind of hilarious in a "micro dosing" shrooms kind of way. But sometimes you have to look on the bright side of things, and my buddy surely did, while "micro dosing" shrooms watching some guy spend hours hand carving a wooden shovel only to find it had developed a big ass crack in it.

"It'll burn real good", my buddy said in a overall wearing guy spending hours carving a wooden shovel only to find it had a big ol' split in it kind of way.

Yeah, I lost it, in a couldn't catch my breath and thought I might die from laughter kind of way. Die from laughter while "micro dosing" shrooms, and watching a guy put all that effort into carving a wooden shovel on the teevee, only to find it had a big split in it. Maybe to see the humor in it you had to of been there, been there, micro dosing mushrooms while watching a guy on the teevee carve a hand carved wooden shovel.

Last edited:
When I was young and dumb I did acid/LSD if it was around. Not a whole lot, could probably count the times on 2 hands. Probably more like 3 hands, we are talking acid/LSD here. Honestly, there's nothing profound about it. It pretty much makes you crazy. A lunatic. Profound?..."You'll never see the world the same way again, man". Yeah, that's dangerous territory, isn't it. Anybody remember "Crazy Francis"? "I used to have 23 harps, then I got too high and they took them all away", said he. I've seen people freak out, I only had one what you might call a bad trip. Wasn't real bad, but bad enough that I realized that dropping a tab wasn't as fun as I'd thought it was, wasn't worth the risk. Maybe 1 or 2 times after that, I guess because I wasn't going to be the only sane person in the room with a bunch of lunatics, but by about 21 yrs of age, no more for me. Once you drop that tab, no more control, no undropping it. There ain't a wooden shovel in the world that can dig you out, reality seeping out through that split along the grain of sanity. Be it good or bad, you are along for the ride, bats in the belfry.

Enter mushrooms. Mushrooms you can eat a little bit. You can stop there, or if you find it is agreeing with you, you can eat more. You can have more control over a longer period of time. Unlike acid, which I have doubts it is what it originally was when it entered onto the scene years ago, chemically, shrooms are "natural", probably, maybe. But one should consider anything that has the potential to make you batshit crazy, it runs into the category of being poison. I would think. Is it worth it, the risk.

These days I wouldn't do any of it. None. I don't even smoke pot. Probably less so with pot, I reckon that's pretty safe, the rest you never know what you're getting. It could be laced with lord knows what cheaper substance. My son in-law died about 6 months ago, wasn't a druggy, just out for a good time one evening. Laced with fentanyl, probably. Now my grandson doesn't have a father and will live with the last memory of him trying in desperation to give CPR to save his dad. My niece, only child of my 65 yr old sister in-law, several years ago died, fentanyl. 65, she'll never have another. Niece's 2 children, the only mother they will ever have. Gone. The life you lead is your own, or is it? The mistakes you make only you will suffer the consequences, not necessarily true, is it. All for a night of a little fun, shit can go wrong real quick, in a heartbeat, or lack thereof. It's not worth it, man.

Don't do drugs. Just don't do it.

Like I said I'm banging on 35 years of clean n sober no desire for alcohol or drugs in general but the shrooms intrigue me. Under the right circumstances I may do them...again..or not we'll see...I'll let you know if I do.

We humans have been using them to broaden our consciousness for 1000's of year with evidence the Sumerians ( the first humans to have an alphabet) used them...The natives of Mexico called the God's flesh....

These days I wouldn't do any of it. None.

Don't do drugs. Just don't do it.

Sadly I have a long list of Fentanyl causalities. My wife's 43 year old brother was the first about 10 years ago. His 18 year old son a year later. One of my tight buds from high school buried his 20 year old son several months back. He's 68 and is now in Daddy mode with his son's son who is about 2 years old...not cool...dozens of other stories here in La La land.

Yeah like I said I'm clean n sober 35 years next month ...I loved pot but just made a decision to leave it all behind and be the best I could be as a Dad.

These days in Cali we can grow our own legally and I actually hooked up a buddy of mine with a few plants a year or so ago.

On the shrooms you can buy the spores and grow your own so in both cases you know what you are getting.

Still mulling over the idea but the right place at the right time I may take a ride on the magic carpet just for shits n giggles. Becoming one with the universe one more time before I really become one with the universe :eek:

Opinions? Experiences? Are you experienced? Have you ever been experienced? Well I have.
You can't microdose Mushrooms - it's impossible to accurately guess the dose - some might be way more potent and so forth.
Microdosing LSD - it sharpens the mind and takes the edge off of life so you can concentrate on what you want to do - it's not
in anyway a Hallucinogenic experience - unless you take too much - it helps some people with depression - it does with me -
the experience only last about 2 or 3 months then you have to go through a period of dosing again - overall I think it's very enjoyable.

Reactions: TAE
Microdosing? Back in the day there was no such thing.

Microdosing was for sissies.

But for myself, with regards to partaking, I’ll have to plead the 5th.

:-)

You can't microdose Mushrooms - it's impossible to accurately guess the dose - some might be way more potent and so forth.
Microdosing LSD - it sharpens the mind and takes the edge off of life so you can concentrate on what you want to do - it's not
in anyway a Hallucinogenic experience - unless you take too much - it helps some people with depression - it does with me -
the experience only last about 2 or 3 months then you have to go through a period of dosing again - overall I think it's very enjoyable.
Thanks for sharing man! Interesting, but how do you get legal micro dose LSD that you know is "clean" e.g. "don't do the brown acid man"

I was not a proponent of LSD because you never knew what you were going to get...Had one friend who had a terrifying bad trip...
I used to have fun with people on L ...I'd make sparkly balls in my hand and then throw them out into the sky and they'd go wow man how'd you do that? They'd see this thing glowing in my hand growing and glowing lke a ball and then when I threw it out in the sky they'd watch it explode with all these sparkles floating down. I'm just imagining it all in my mind but. they actually see it.. Telepathic? I don't know, I mean I did tell them what I was doing when I made the sparkly ball... Watch this, it's a sparkly ball all I know is I did it and they saw it.... TBH I actually did seem to see a flash when I threw it once...
Crazy what our minds can do.

On that bad trip thing it was two friends and they both saw the same shit....spiders crawling all over them crawling out of their mouths...throwing up in the toilet and then 1000's of them crawling out of the toilet all over the place freaky frightening shit. Both dudes put down on drugs for several years after that.

Last edited:
+every breath youtake
every step
heartbeat
swallow
neck turn
direction
useage

its all the war now , everything. ww3

nuclear endgame like my beautiful dreams. let it burn . never was nothin

Back