Shrooms

OMG! I’m surrounded by a bunch of drug addicts.

For those old enough, didn’t the 60s and 70s teach you anything?

8-)
Yea, it taught us to stay shy of uptight ass holes. It's your thing baby, do what you want and "fall mountains, just don't fall on me."

Yea, it taught us to stay shy of uptight ass holes. It's your thing baby, do what you want and "fall mountains, just don't fall on me."

If I didn’t know better, I’d say that was a bit of a dig towards me. :-)

That’s ok, I got your number.

Ps. Are you so old and crusty you can’t even recognize a joke?

Last edited:
If I didn’t know better, I’d say that was a bit of a dig towards me. :-)

That’s ok, I got your number.

Ps. Are you so old and crusty you can’t even recognize a joke?
No, it's not, but then again, I always lie.

My Shroom experiences were great with a smile I couldn't wipe off my face...all good

Had a buddy who ate too many and totally thought he had died and gone to hell ...he was listening to Pink Floyd . He was surrounded by 100's of scary evil looking people.... Not my idea of a good time...Like being in prison to the 10th power.

Moderators are like cops? Never in sight when they're needed?

Status quo remains intact.
You can draw our attention to content at any time by using the button indicated in this image and following the on screen instructions.

Attachments

• Report.jpg
    Report.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 1
i beat the quo years ago. yall got bigger heights to reach...

Computer shit 'started small and it will end small.'

People will learn to fight again. learn to win. learn how to smile when they kill.

My Shroom experiences were great with a smile I couldn't wipe off my face...all good

Had a buddy who ate too many and totally thought he had died and gone to hell ...he was listening to Pink Floyd . He was surrounded by 100's of scary evil looking people.... Not my idea of a good time...Like being in prison to the 10th power.
When you have the "devil' inside, self doubts, poor self esteem, etc, it is better to stay away from hallucinogens.

Back