Score!!!!!!!!

You noticed that I took the high ground, and did not accuse you of claiming to be a troll after the fact just so you could save face.

Just wanted to make sure you noticed that. :D

I noticed that, that guitar will reside next to my low budget LTD B-50 Bass, I could not even think about buying a real LP, my wife would murder me and sell the studio here on HR under my screen name :D

Just wanted to have a little fun like Walters, Sweetnubs and others, Maybe I should of had a different screen name :rolleyes:. anyways just good clean fun.......

Good day........;)

Don't say we didn't warn you. :D

I put PRS dragon II pups in her and she plays and sounds as good as any Les Paul I ever played and better than some. And the neck isn't a bolt on. I will take some pictures of her and post them one of these days. It ain't the guitar, it is the talent behind it.

I put PRS dragon II pups in her and she plays and sounds as good as any Les Paul I ever played and better than some. And the neck isn't a bolt on. I will take some pictures of her and post them one of these days. It ain't the guitar, it is the talent behind it.
I'm glad it's worked out for you. :)

Back