Last edited:

Attachments

• 100_1337-1.jpg
    100_1337-1.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
You gave a FRIEND $100 for it?
Hmmm.

Well a distant friend who knew that I would appriciate a geetar like this, Trust me I was shocked when he pulled it out of the case, at first I was not going to take it for $100 but when I saw the rest of his geetars I had to accept the offer.... much luck on my behalf!!!!!!:D:D;)

Last edited:
You gave a FRIEND who NEEDED money $100 for it?
Hmmm.

Im not lying about this one, trust me;) I have been to JamFest so most people here believe what I say, I have no reason to lie, Im almost 40 years old...... Hey Dogman, Betty Rumble, Chava, Not Hulk, Beeze, JPW, Buck62 and all the folks I didnt mention. Will you all tell him Im Real?......Its all good, a deal of a lifetime :rolleyes: dont hate!:p.........

Last edited:
Please excuse my ignorance, but when did a guitar with "Gibson" and "Les Paul" on the headstock have a bolt-on neck? :confused:

....and the only thing I can find that Gibson sells that comes close to "Gibson Signature Series Les Paul" is a flash drive shaped like a guitar.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Please excuse my ignorance, but when did a guitar with "Gibson" and "Les Paul" on the headstock have a bolt-on neck? :confused:

Where do you see a bolt on neck:confused: those four bolts are for the plate that is bolted to the back of the guitar body...... do YOU know what you are looking at?:rolleyes:

Where do you see a bolt on neck:confused: those four bolts are for the plate that is bolted to the back of the guitar body...... do YOU know what you are looking at?:rolleyes:
Yes, I do. You obviously do not.

That is a backing plate for the screws that attach a neck to a body. No Gibson Les Paul has one because the necks are glued-in tenon joints.

Tell ya what. Unscrew those screws and let us know what comes off in addition to that plate.

Make sure you do it with the strings tuned to pitch.

So are you saying that its a piece of shit? yes it is a signature series and the geetar is brand new never played, I think I got a good deal you dont? If so oh well...... I never said It was worth more that it is plus I got to play it before I bought it........:p

Back