Score!!!!!!!!

I don't want to speak for anyone else - I was just trying to gently say that the guitar isn't a real GIBSON LES PAUL. You seemed so excited...

All that matters is that you like it!

Bob

I don't want to speak for anyone else - I was just trying to gently say that the guitar isn't a real GIBSON LES PAUL. You seemed so excited...

All that matters is that you like it!

Bob

Excited yes, but to know that it isnt the big boy model, I know that..... I DID state the exact model of the geetar, I did not try to make it something that it was not. so you have to give me the respect for that.... Z, no disrespect to you but you know how the BBs are, everyone one knows better..... I know what I have.. but the action is great...;) :D

BUMMER. I'm sad for you - that is if you thought it was more than it is. Glad that your friend has about what it's worth thought they go for A LOT more in Australia.
I was just stunned at someone taking $100 for a REAL Gibson LP.
Sometimes people don't know the value of their possessions.

So are you saying that its a piece of shit? yes it is a signature series and the geetar is brand new never played, I think I got a good deal you dont? If so oh well...... I never said It was worth more that it is plus I got to play it before I bought it........:p

if YOU like the way that it plays and sounds, then 100 bucks is an excellent deal. no one has to play it but you.

Hey, I have a couple of cheap guitars myself and I love 'em.

The only reason I even called bullshit, Carter, was because you called it a Gibson Les Paul, not the cheap clone that it is, and stated that you'd gotten the deal of a lifetime.

But you got fair trade for your money anyway, and if you like the guitar that's all that matters.

I'm king of the cheap guitars and I do most of my gigging with them so I'm a fan.
But I think it is a good thing to know that this guitar isn't a Gibson anything. Probably a chinese clone ..... but Gibson hasn't made a bolt on neck LP, not that I'm aware of anyway.

On the other hand ..... anytime you get a good ax for $100, that's pretty cool.

So are you saying that its a piece of shit? yes it is a signature series and the geetar is brand new never played, I think I got a good deal you dont? If so oh well...... I never said It was worth more that it is plus I got to play it before I bought it........:p

Well not to be a smartass, but you did say it was a "Score!!!!!..." I just don't see how paying $100 for a guitar that anyone can buy brand new for that same $100 is a score. He must be a good friend though... :confused:

The logo on that neck plate is the Gibson/Baldwin logo. Their Signature brand LPs do have a bolt on neck.

:cool:

The logo on that neck plate is the Gibson/Baldwin logo. Their Signature brand LPs do have a bolt on neck.

:cool:
True. This is a Baldwin student line that is sold at Best Buy, Target, etc.

So I take back the "cheap clone" comment, and amend it to "cheap downline Gibson Corporation product."

True. This is a Baldwin student line that is sold at Best Buy, Target, etc.

So I take back the "cheap clone" comment, and amend it to "cheap downline Gibson Corporation product."

I knew exactly what I had from the beginning it is a Baldwin student line and yes a hard case was included..... my friend was over yesterday and brung it into the studio I played it and he said he would let the guitar, case, cables and a POD go for a hundred so I jumped on it.... Someone has to stir the shit just to keep you guys on your toes and think of those witty comebacks :rolleyes: This is the first time I have done this and it was kinda fun. :D

Carry on..........

You noticed that I took the high ground, and did not accuse you of claiming to be a troll after the fact just so you could save face.

Just wanted to make sure you noticed that. :D

Back